***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

How? Jones and Brandon on the break will be a massive weapon, playing this way allows us to keep Tav and Barisic in the team for their set piece capabilities.

Would be happy for Jones to start not Barker no chance. Would have barker come on last 15 minutes to run at the cunts.

24 minutes ago, Professor_Chang said:

Think we will go 433. with Kamara Davis Jack in the 3 with Arfield wide right and Kent wide left.  Not a game for Hagi if we are playing him wide right

Not a game for Hagi to play him in the position where he has 6 assists out of last 7 games? 

Hagi will start, no doubt about it. We shouldn’t be shoehorning Jack into that midfield 3 at all.

1 minute ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Not a game for Hagi to play him in the position where he has 6 assists out of last 7 games? 

Hagi will start, no doubt about it. We shouldn’t be shoehorning Jack into that midfield 3 at all.

Hagi has to start in this .Jack possibly in the holding role with Kamara position in front of him.

Their is no doubt this is a massive game. celtic are theyre for the taking. This is our biggest game for many years. Win this and we our favourites for the league. I fear for our mentality but Gerrard and the players have a lot to prove, it is there chance to shine. To stand up and be counted.  This is a defining match in my view. I don't think we will win but it is a huge chance to beat the scum when their not at there best and lay down a marker. 

3 minutes ago, Henry1987 said:

Their is no doubt this is a massive game. celtic are theyre for the taking. This is our biggest game for many years. Win this and we our favourites for the league. I fear for our mentality but Gerrard and the players have a lot to prove, it is there chance to shine. To stand up and be counted.  This is a defining match in my view. I don't think we will win but it is a huge chance to beat the scum when their not at there best and lay down a marker. 

Fuck off Henry

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Hagi has to start in this .Jack possibly in the holding role with Kamara position in front of him.

We play 2 holding, with one having licence to push forward if its on. We dont play one holding with one in front. Especially not away from home against our main competitor.

Of all the obvious tactics we employ, that's the no brainer. 

5 minutes ago, Henry1987 said:

Ya wee cock sucking altar boy

8 minutes ago, Henry1987 said:

Four times in this post, Henry uses derivatives of “there” and four times his sectarian education shows him up. That is a special kind of illiterate.

Fenian all day long.

7 minutes ago, Professor_Chang said:

Think we will go 433. with Kamara Davis Jack in the 3 with Arfield wide right and Kent wide left.  Not a game for Hagi if we are playing him wide right

Why? that's just insane. Jack will slow that midfield right down and Arfield isn't a winger. Don't fix what's not broke - a simple midfield of Davis, Kamara and Arfield is great for what we need. 

10 minutes ago, Henry1987 said:

Why do you rebel so much against proper use of the Queen's English.

That's rhetorical btw.

7 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Fuck off Henry

I really don’t get the mentality of these no marks, where does the motivation come from to take the time, effort and energy to join a (the) rival teams forum and make a transparent attempt to run the team down. They just aren’t right...

Archived