***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

In what way mate .Just a phone call ? 

4 times in the last few months I’ve travelled and no questions were asked either at customs here or there (Germany) for my locator form. I came back from the canaries last week where i ticked I should quarantine and customs asked me for my NHS test and protect email which is a completely separate email from the home office locator email.  A few days later test and protect called me but to be honest I could be out the house at anytime. The nhs will try contact you 3 times and if you don’t respond they contact the Police. Apparently 1 in 5 get contacted.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

4 times in the last few months I’ve travelled and no questions were asked either at customs here or there (Germany) for my locator form. I came back from the canaries last week where i ticked I should quarantine and customs asked me for my NHS test and protect email which is a completely separate email from the home office locator email.  A few days later test and protect called me but to be honest I could be out the house at anytime. The nhs will try contact you 3 times and if you don’t respond they contact the Police. Apparently 1 in 5 get contacted.

Brilliant mate . I have flights booked for Copenhagen next week . I have beaten the quarantine already but maybe I'm being greedy trying it again 

I hope it the same midfield tbh. Davis Kamara and Arfield have been really great the past couple of weeks. 

The only curveball I’d slightly agree with is Itten for Morelos due to his travel but if anything else is tinkered with it could probably go the same as the Ibrox one last season, beat as the teamsheet got released

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If all fit

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barasic

Arfield Kamara Davis

Hagi Morelos Kent 

Yup. Has to be that. Hoping that we have a full squad to pick from and the international break doesn’t give the Beale / Gerrard combo time to overthink things. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Brilliant mate . I have flights booked for Copenhagen next week . I have beaten the quarantine already but maybe I'm being greedy trying it again 

I think as soon as you tick you should quarantine an automatic notice is sent from the home office to the NHS. I don’t know if or how the nhs would monitor this if you were to mistakenly say you’re not due to quarantine from a country you should be quarantining. 

10 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If all fit

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barasic

Arfield Kamara Davis

Hagi Morelos Kent 

I'd be happy with that 11 but if Aribo has been flying in training then he might even start. Probably for Hagi.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I hope it the same midfield tbh. Davis Kamara and Arfield have been really great the past couple of weeks. 

The only curveball I’d slightly agree with is Itten for Morelos due to his travel but if anything else is tinkered with it could probably go the same as the Ibrox one last season, beat as the teamsheet got released

I agree with the midfield and Morelos needs to start and not go over the top with him agitating their players like the lego muncher and also not to get drawn in to react. There’s also no crowd which might cause him to react so he just needs to play his top game and we’ll win this and Alfie getting on the score sheet.

54 minutes ago, Henry1987 said:

Their is no doubt this is a massive game. celtic are theyre for the taking. This is our biggest game for many years. Win this and we our favourites for the league. I fear for our mentality but Gerrard and the players have a lot to prove, it is there chance to shine. To stand up and be counted.  This is a defining match in my view. I don't think we will win but it is a huge chance to beat the scum when their not at there best and lay down a marker. 

Is this post working out the way you envisaged it while you were typing it out?  

20 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I agree with the midfield and Morelos needs to start and not go over the top with him agitating their players like the lego muncher and also not to get drawn in to react. There’s also no crowd which might cause him to react so he just needs to play his top game and we’ll win this and Alfie getting on the score sheet.

I think this weekend will the game Alfredo has been waiting for 

I just feel it .I will be gutted if SG leaves him out .These mutants will be distracted if Alfie plays .That in itself is worth the risk .Even if has jet lag .

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I just feel it .I will be gutted if SG leaves him out .These mutants will be distracted if Alfie plays .That in itself is worth the risk .Even if has jet lag .

He should be fine Colombia play tonight there time 1am here think there was some confusion that he was playing on the Wednesday night.

He hopefully should be back in Glasgow by Thursday at the latest 

46 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Facemasks.. everything shuts at 22.00 and facemasks. They are having more and more cases just now so all of this might change for the worse.

40 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd be happy with that 11 but if Aribo has been flying in training then he might even start. Probably for Hagi.

I can't see aribo being throwing straight into the starting 11 after the amount of time he's been out. 

I reckon he'll be on the bench. 

7 minutes ago, M0NTANA said:

Fully expect Kent to remind us all why we spent £7m on him... again.

Agreed there .His form has been brilliant for me .A big reason our record is so good this season .He can be wasteful but he usually turns up against the bheasts 😃

13 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

An unnamed Irish player has returned a positive and negative test, waiting on a 3rd test result. Absolute scenes when it's Duffy and it's positive.

Surely the player they are talking about is the one that missed the wales game, which duffy played in

Positive result pre match, negative next day, so it probably wont be duffy

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I can't see aribo being throwing straight into the starting 11 after the amount of time he's been out. 

I reckon he'll be on the bench. 

I'd agree but if he's been at full training during the international break then we might be surprised.

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes hopefully this is going to be his game 🙏

8 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Surely the player they are talking about is the one that missed the wales game, which duffy played in

Positive result pre match, negative next day, so it probably wont be duffy

I’m actually quite looking forward to seeing him go up against Morelos. 

Archived