Morelos

Swagger

Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

Would he really be a big miss if he was to get suspended? 

I think so, every option we have is worth having. Think Gerrard is keeping him in there just now to try to get the goal that’s going to turn things around for him. His contribution to the team can get overlooked in some games but today he was shite. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SPWF said:

You ever considered a career in stand up? Hilarious IMO. 

What was funny? Played 6 games without Morelos and won 6 btw. 

Incredible that we were able to survive those games without him moving out of Roofe or Arfield's way to score. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No one is raging he wasn't sent off. Plenty raging he needlessly put himself into a position he could / should have been sent off. 

Or did he not?

First time I seen it didn’t look a red probably the same as the ref , was the same situation as Duffy , Connolly fancies himself as a hard man so the buff laid one on him , the 2 stone wall pens wee never got would have cost us the hypothetical dropped points more 

8 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Anybody else feel slightly gutted that we didn’t sell him when he was flying, we’d never get that kind of money for him now. The worry was always would we replace him? For me we’ve more than enough quality there to do without him. 

that was a red card all day long, I can’t believe we’ve been lucky enough to get away with that because that would have been dropped points nailed on. 

I did say at the time it was the best time to sell and that he’d just depreciate in value, most took the piss and didn’t agree. I think most people forget there’s a human being in there and instead see a commodity at times, this is bang wrong.

You have to know when and when not to to sell at times and being too emotionally attached to something you want to make money on is never a good idea if you’re not able to sideline your attachment while you’re assessing.

The good thing about it is imo our overall squad value has increased quite a bit as there are plenty other players pulling their weight and impressing just now.

Alfredo can still be a 20m+ player, he just needs his head to be in the right place, but like I warned this is unlikely to happen after his move fell through, because he does want away.

The only difference between the elbow by the fenians today,Julian on Findlay in the throat,is that the ref noticed Morelos booked him and consequently got shown and mentioned on tv whilst the fenian players off the ball incident most likely not getting any publicity whatsoever, not watching fenian sportscene to find out. 

Morelos will get hounded for this, I suspect this will be in the papers for most of next week and their player who arguably did worse won’t get mentioned. 

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

First time I seen it didn’t look a red probably the same as the ref , was the same situation as Duffy , Connolly fancies himself as a hard man so the buff laid one on him , the 2 stone wall pens wee never got would have cost us the hypothetical dropped points more 

So is that a yes or no having seen it from various angles including this one

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Was Connolly not the one that put stud marks in his thighs. Could of been a little attempt at retribution.

2 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

Can he still get banned if he was booked? Was under the impression he could but seen a few mentioning not.

I think they will wangle a way to ban him somehow even if it's within the laws/rules of the game or not. 

I say that as someone who thinks it was a red card but if given as a yellow should be respected.

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

But he wasn’t sent off so why worry about it ? 

Because his actions imo, and that of many others, warranted it. He deliberately did something that could/ should have resulted im a 12th minute red card.

You see nothing wrong with that sort of mentality as long as we get away with it?

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Because his actions imo, and that of many others, warranted it. He deliberately did something that could/ should have resulted im a 12th minute red card.

You see nothing wrong with that sort of mentality as long as we get away with it?

I dinny see the point in drawing loads of attention to it 

9 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

But he wasn’t sent off so why worry about it ? 

Aye...don't worry about it....not like it's happened before and cost us points....why is Morelos exempt from criticism from a lot in here.....fuck me take the blinkers off...in what is one of the most important seasons in our history we don't need loose cannons 

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So is that a yes or no having seen it from various angles including this one

And to think supporters used to go on ( rightly so ) about the treatment Morelos was getting on and off the park - fuck sake have to look no further than your posts - you really hate the guy

Archived