Morelos

Swagger

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Remember when @SeparateEntityMyArsekept pulling up @BridgeIsBlue for hypothetical comments.

Now he's on about potential dropped points today with a red card...

:mutley:

Was that before or after he gave Gerrard 5 games to save his career?

Let's see if you answer.. 

Did Morelos risk a red card? Would our chances of winning have worsened with a 12 minute red card?

Go on mate 😁

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Great post. Other than the forgiven part. Few seem to forgive him, its more a case of whether he did or didn't do anything seriously wrong in the first place. There's actually some, those who tend to think he does no wrong, who don't think he did much wrong. Fucked if I can understand that logic but that's where its st.

Yeh I didn’t put my point across very well at there, what I meant by the people who seem to think it’s ok is that they have forgiven him even though the vast majority may not have, but I tell you something it would be very interesting to see how their opinion would have changed if it would have been a red and we didn’t get out of Tannadice with three points today. 

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Yeh I didn’t put my point across very well at there, what I meant by the people who seem to think it’s ok is that they have forgiven him even though the vast majority may not have, but I tell you something it would be very interesting to see how their opinion would have changed if it would have been a red and we didn’t get out of Tannadice with three points today. 

👍

5 minutes ago, SPWF said:

You’ve debating things that never happened all night. 

The fact is that he didnt get red carded. He may well yet.

The debate is about whether his deliberate challenge could have been deemed a red card one. And if so given it was in the 12th minute would that have had a negative impact on us getting all 3 points.

Care to discuss?

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The fact is that he didnt get red carded. He may well yet.

The debate is about whether his deliberate challenge could have been deemed a red card one. And if so given it was in the 12th minute would that have had a negative impact on us getting all 3 points.

Care to discuss?

In other words things that never happened.  

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I dont want any player unavailable for selection. What a fucking absurd thing to say just to try to defend Morelos against justified criticism.

Don’t know where I’ve defend him for his daft forearm smash, I said it was risky and he was poor today that’s not defending him, I’m just not ripping into him non stop for ten hours straight 🤣

interesting that you want this player that’s a liability that brings fuck all to the team available for selection. I thought you wanted him sold?

I think you just like a good argument tbh mate 

Just now, SPWF said:

In other words things that never happened.  

You've still not answered two simple questions. I've answered yours in that he wasn't red carded.

1. Did his challenge put him at risk of a 12th minute red card for a deliberate action?

2. Would a 12th minute red card have likely had a negative impact on us getting 3 points?

Simple questions, not sure the need to avoid answering...

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You've still not answered two simple questions. I've answered yours in that he wasn't red carded.

1. Did his challenge put him at risk of a 12th minute red card for a deliberate action?

2. Would a 12th minute red card have likely had a negative impact on us getting 3 points?

Simple questions, not sure the need to avoid answering...

If my auntie had bollocks she’d be my uncle. Absolutely pointless questions. 

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

Its almost beyond belief that today we were even able to score 2 goals without Morelos' unbelievable link up play that only certain fans can spot. 

Got to be the worst excuse for his pish form that I've seen. 

Can big Itten get a run in the team if he promises to drop deep and give it away more? 

Well said - if we’d signed Alf to play the ‘role’ he’s now got & he was playing to current levels, he’d be getting pelters from all sides.

He’s got some credit in the bank, but it’s dwindling fast.

10 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Don’t know where I’ve defend him for his daft forearm smash, I said it was risky and he was poor today that’s not defending him, I’m just not ripping into him non stop for ten hours straight 🤣

interesting that you want this player that’s a liability that brings fuck all to the team available for selection. I thought you wanted him sold?

I think you just like a good argument tbh mate 

Not sure who has ripped nto him for 10 hours straight. 

He puts in effort, he is potentially capable of scoring as evidenced by his fantastic goals record last season. Why the fuck would I not want that as an option?

Where did I say I wanted him sold? 

Nothing wrong with a good debate as long as folk are objective. There's pros and cons in all sides in all discussions. Except Morelos for some who it seems can smash folk in the face as long as he gets away with it.

5 minutes ago, SPWF said:

If my auntie had bollocks she’d be my uncle. Absolutely pointless questions. 

@KeyserSoze is this your protege?

Its only pointless as you know to give your honest answers would only condemn Morelos for his conduct.

Knew you wouldn't answer 2 simple questions 👍

7 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

If discussing Morelos is too distressing for some, don't come into the Thread....

Maybe Admim could open a wee safespace for non controversial discussions! 

Discussing yes, but not answering 2 simple questions I've asked about half a dozen who seem to back Morelos regardless.😁

Expecting the usual media shite calling for retrospective ban this week. Should be done and dusted after the yellow but seen them upgraded to red last season. 

The finishing today was awful and not one but two fresh air swipes. He just doesn't look confident when taking chances. I'd drop him for Wednesday and give Itten his chance.

Definitely a red card in my books. Any silly mistakes this season just can't be afforded. Look at Jones and Edmundson. 

I'm not saying Morelos should be sacked of course, he's still a good player albiet off the boil but for the past few weeks that hasn't affected him postively affecting the team with his runs and plays to open space up. 

If morelos can add goals to his account again he'll be an alround great striker. However silly petulant acts like today needs to be utterly cut out, i dont want someone that in anyway resembles what scott brown does and to me that what that reeked of today. 

The boys at Rangers and we're going for a historic 55 and this year it feels realer than ever. Playing 10 men could've seen us drop 2/3 points, thats 2/3 points that could change the season and with celtic looking to be on the up, it's something we can't afford to lose.

For me, he should be dropped for Itten whose showing promise at the moment and brought on as a sub, his behaviour has been good but he needs reminded that its not needed and shouldn't be let off easily. 

13 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

@KeyserSoze is this your protege?

Its only pointless as you know to give your honest answers would only condemn Morelos for his conduct.

Knew you wouldn't answer 2 simple questions 👍

Would you like to discuss other things that never happened? Say we hadn’t conceded those two goals in the UEFA Cup Final, and had got the penalty we should’ve, who did you think would’ve won MOTM for us? 

8 hours ago, SPWF said:

Would you like to discuss other things that never happened? Say we hadn’t conceded those two goals in the UEFA Cup Final, and had got the penalty we should’ve, who did you think would’ve won MOTM for us? 

I wish you learning to use the Internet never happened.. 

Archived