Morelos

Swagger

21 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Between  Europe, cup and league yes. But you will see our league starting 11 has been just about untouched bar a couple of games. 

We’ve regularly chopped and changed two or three players this season. 

On current form, Morelos shouldn’t be playing, whether we have a winning formula or not. Especial when we have other viable options in the squad.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m a huge Morelos fan and firmly believe he’s the best striker at the club.  I would agree that he’s not in the best goal scoring form and woun’t be against giving him a rest.  Itten looks full of confidence and needs a run of games.  After Itten’s performance at Motherwell he deserved a few starts but never got them.  Instead, Defoe played against Hamilton and Livingston at Ibrox which was harsh.  It’s time to give Itten a few games and see if he can lead the line and give us some goals.  I like Defoe as much as the next person but he’ll retire at the end of the season and we really need to develop Itten and make sure he stays in that Switzerland squad.

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Do you want the SFA to look at this again and award a red?  

honest answer now. 

The point is they can and will, for utter stupidity which just isn’t needed. He deserved a red and will probably get one, then thankfully he’ll be out for a game and allow Itten a chance

Do you want the SFA to look at this again and award a red?  

honest answer now. 

If they do and he gets banned retrospectively and misses games including the scum game is it all still a laugh then? How do we deal with him for breaking this formula which you say  shouldn't be changed?

1 minute ago, Fragglerock said:

Don't give a fuck to be honest he should have been off the park and that would have been a disaster in the making for us, you taking great pleasure in someone getting assaulted says it all about your mentality, he got away with a yellow but will he learn from it? Will he fuck 

So you do then.  

fantastic, we’ve now got supporters wanting our players red carded. Ffs

after 10 fucking years of shit we’ve had to put up with and now we’re surrounded by snowflakes crying out for the right thing.  

10 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

What do you mean “on another day”? 
He hasn’t elbowed anyone in the face in another day. 

Well done Alfie for given one of those cunts an elbowing. They fucking deserve it the scummy bastards. 
A complete inept ref gave us it too. Brilliant 

Youre obviously at the wind up mate

6 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

If Alfie is going into one of his moody spells at this time, there’s no way he starts against the scum. Will get sent off. His form is destroying him. 

I don't know...I quite enjoy his moody spell against them, it works well generally...especially when Brown is involved :lol:

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

So you do then.  

after 10 fucking years of shit we’ve had to put up with and now we’re surrounded by snowflakes crying out for the right thing.  

Get a grip you fucking weapon, we have put up with years of shit and have a team capable of winning the league but mental clowns like you applaud a player doing that? Discipline is the difference between winning and losing. 

So you do then.  

No ones crying out for ‘the right thing’. What they’re saying is that once again Morelos has put his own daft wee huff ahead of the team. The ref could have quite easily given a red, and we could be sitting here with 2 or 3 points less and giving the filth a chance to close the gap. And for what? Cause he’s a petulant wee arsehole that’s in shocking form as well. 

Get a grip you fucking weapon, we have put up with years of shit and have a team capable of winning the league but mental clowns like you applaud a player doing that? Discipline is the difference between winning and losing. 

😂

Hes spent ages defending Morelos form, so now when his behaviour also fucks up he finds it easier to play it as if its a laugh and to fish for reaction than criticise.

Its a well known tarrier tactic to admit nothing, deny fault / blame at all costs. 🙂

There's so many good things going on at Rangers at the moment. Morelos isn't one of them, he cannot be trusted. Last season we had no choice but to gamble on him, but this season is very different.

At best he's a striker who can't score goals, at his worst he's a red card waiting to happen. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The crux of the matter with Morelos is we have a guy that we want 15-20 million pounds for and we’re not going to get that for a guy sitting on the bench.

I think thats it too , hes got to play him to sell him and hope one of these games he sparks back into form , dunno how long you let it happen though.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Hes spent ages defending Morelos form, so now when his behaviour also fucks up he finds it easier to play it as if its a laugh and to fish for reaction than criticise.

Its a well known tarrier tactic to admit nothing, deny fault / blame at all costs. 🙂

Yes he is definetly at it, defending the indefensible is pretty much taig behaviour 

4 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I’m worried he’s about to unravel because of his form. I don’t trust him right now. 

Ye have little faith, Sir. 

He will come good. SG said the same in the interview. 

Sure, he needs to get his winning mentality back and does come across as a bit of a bombscare at times. The elbow today was needless (probably wife issues, you know what us women are like haha), I still believe in him to turn himself around though. 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

I gthink thats it too , hes got to play him to sell him and hope one of these games he sparks back into form , dunno how long you let it happen though.

That’s it for me also as whether he’s playing badly or benched his value is dropping so SG is stuck in a difficult situation especially ruining up to the transfer window opening.

We all know a goal or two for him then his confidence is up and the flood gates could open but saying that if this was after a window he’d be dropped IMO

Archived