Morelos

Swagger

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I think he did name you earlier iirc

He didnt but may do. He's not named the plenty of posters he said would be happy. He's a shitebag and as stupid as anyone else thinking I hate Morelos because I give him criticism. 🙂👍

No complaints really and it was stupid from him.

I'd love him to use this break/suspension to get his head & form sorted by doing the hard work on the training pitch then come back firing for his first team slot again. Nothing to suggest that'll be the case though on recent form.

Who knows but the way he works this could give him the spark he needs.

1 minute ago, GaryMc said:

No complaints really and it was stupid from him.

I'd love him to use this break/suspension to get his head & form sorted by doing the hard work on the training pitch then come back firing for his first team slot again. Nothing to suggest that'll be the case though on recent form.

Who knows but the way he works this could give him the spark he needs.

Let’s be honest, he sees his future elsewhere, which is ok with me, he’s done well here over the time.

however, it’s what he does here, in the time he has left, which will define where he next goes. 
it’s really that simple. 
no major club will pay decent cash for a moody forward who is one day a match winner, next day a passenger or worst case a problem. 

6 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

As I said in the other thread....

He can’t moan about it coz he was fucking stupid. But there’s got to be consistency. The SFA can’t just come out and target Rangers players every time. The club have got to take a stand 

I agree, but this year it seems our discipline has been exemplary, which can stem from being in control of games and not being frustrated, or the management drumming into the players that we and the tarriers are under scrutiny, with us being more under it in the discipline stakes.

the last 2 years have proven that.

mind the Ryan Christie not that type of player pish?

i think he’s a good player, but he loves a tackle, but the narrative is he’s a nice player, not a tackler.

that’s what we are up against. 

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Scott Brown walks on to a football park, elbows an opposition player. Nothing to see here. No action taken.

Scott Brown walks on to a football park again, elbows an opposition player. Nothing to see here. No action taken.

Scott Brown walks on to a football park again, elbows an opposition player. Nothing to see here. No action taken.

Alfredo Morelos  walks on to a football park, elbows an opposition player.

TV pundits in uproar, Media reports bigging it up all  over the place, hastily arranged SFA tribunal in the middle of a pandemic, followed by swift and ruthless punishment. 

Normal business resumed. 

When Scott Brown elbows someone it’s called “gamesmanship”.  When Morelos does it “petulance”.  The media push the narrative.

Morelos has been wrongly sent off against Aberdeen on a couple of occasions to my mind.  Also, being sent off for a good celebration that I’ve seen countless others do is a double standard.

Sadly, if you ask anyone outside of Scotland about Morelos they talk as if he’s a mad dog, a liability, who does nothing but get himself sent off.  

1 minute ago, barrymorrison1 said:

I agree, but this year it seems our discipline has been exemplary, which can stem from being in control of games and not being frustrated, or the management drumming into the players that we and the tarriers are under scrutiny, with us being more under it in the discipline stakes.

the last 2 years have proven that.

mind the Ryan Christie not that type of player pish?

i think he’s a good player, but he loves a tackle, but the narrative is he’s a nice player, not a tackler.

that’s what we are up against. 

Exactly.  Christie was red carded twice last season.  He’s never scored in an Old Firm.  He even missed a penalty against Rangers at Parkhead.  Where’s the stories about his temperament issues or bottle?  Nowhere to be found.

4 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

Morelos - marked man in more ways than one, hounded out of Scottish football by the media and the SFA who are supposed to represent both teams and players to the same standards. Mark my words, he will be out of here asap.

The only thing hounding him out of Scottish football is his agents desire for another big cut of a deal. 

3 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Name names.

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He didnt but may do. He's not named the plenty of posters he said would be happy. He's a shitebag and as stupid as anyone else thinking I hate Morelos because I give him criticism. 🙂👍

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Scott Brown walks on to a football park, elbows an opposition player. Nothing to see here. No action taken.

TV pundits in uproar, Media reports bigging it up all  over the place, hastily arranged SFA tribunal in the middle of a pandemic, followed by swift and ruthless punishment. 

Normal business resumed. 

A very nice summary of the problem.

I cannot for the life of me see why this contact from Alfredo is deemed so harshly. What about the forearm smash from the Motherwell player Bowman in the league cup semi-final against Cardoso that was not a sending off. Now that was assault that should have been a straight red. No retrospective action or condemnation in the media.

Some of the Rangers fans on this forum need to take  the street wise tablets that are the norm across the city.

We should never support the agenda driven by the celtic minded.

Let's help the twats !!

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

Normal business resumed. 

One of those TV pundits was Super, duper, fan-hero Ally 'I didn't look at what I signed' McCoist. 

Archived