Site keeps crashing on Chrome

Essandoh

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

I went to theme right down the bottom and clicked on ranger media and it sorted itself

Cheers mate, seems to have fixed now. This new theme is very fancy. Not a big fan of the rep being in green though. 👀 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Bear's Den ?

If you have any complaints about the management and operation of this site can you please take them to the Rangers Media car park.

At least he continued posting even though he was having problems unlike you spitting the dummy because you didn’t have a tick 

38 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Been down for me on my ipad and iphone for over 3 weeks now, can't even see this screen, real pain in the. arse, can only use  the site on my laptop if I use a VPN

It's been happening to me for a while too. I only happen to come across it. 

6 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Happened a couple of times with me. I just scrolled down to near the bottom of the page on phone and clicked on Rangers media 2020 and it's more or less sorted. Layout looks slightly different though. 

Thanks for the pointer - sorted it for me.

8 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

Been down for me on my ipad and iphone for over 3 weeks now, can't even see this screen, real pain in the. arse, can only use  the site on my laptop if I use a VPN

Go right down that fucked up page mate and click on Rangers 2020. That’s what got me back in. I was down for 2 weeks.   

8 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

have you tried deleting your cache (temporary internet files)?  I think that will solve it.  Your device is trying to access a stored copy of the site which has got messed up.  Delete your temporary internet files and this forces your browser to go to the web for a fresh copy of the site.

Google "is it safe to delete my cache" first just to make sure I'm not winding you up.  :p:

From a Home screen on your Apple® iPad®, navigate: Settings  > Safari.

Tap Clear History and Website Data.
 Clears history, cookies and other browsing data.

Tap Clear to confirm.

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

have you tried deleting your cache (temporary internet files)?  I think that will solve it.  Your device is trying to access a stored copy of the site which has got messed up.  Delete your temporary internet files and this forces your browser to go to the web for a fresh copy of the site.

Google "is it safe to delete my cache" first just to make sure I'm not winding you up.  :p:

From a Home screen on your Apple® iPad®, navigate: Settings  > Safari.

Tap Clear History and Website Data.
 Clears history, cookies and other browsing data.

Tap Clear to confirm.

I’m on IPad mate and did all that when this shit happened. It didn’t work. I ended up going down the page and found something to click on (Rangers Media2020) I think. Clicked it and got back on. Honestly scared to log out now in case I can’t get back on. Something not right. 

Archived