Half time bottlers

Pure_Quality

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We were.

We won thats it

Nae bragging nae fuck all but people need to let a game play out.

We absolutely fucked them.in the final we lost and weren't afforded how good we were that day but lost.

So.fuck the fenian bastards.

We won thats it.

Games lastb90 mins no the time.the roasters on here love like 8 mins 

You being the voice of reason 😁

Fuck me its changed days on RM 👍😉

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

We were getting humped first half, not much better second half until the red card that changed their shape and they bottled it, I don’t want to see us play like that at home against the scum again.

I’m joyous that we won 

And what? 

We won ffs.

As Gerrard says nobody stops him in the street saying that we played well in the final.

Its the 3 points all that matters.

They had to go for it we didn't  

Nothing worse than cunts that come on after a game and moan about the fans.
Uber staunch pish as usual.

Same when the atmosphere gets tense when fans were allowed in. Arseholes watching on an illegal stream and complaining the fans who paid for their tickets didn’t sing enough. When you go to the games you can voice your opinion there. 

We were dug shit today, but won, so could not give a fuck now. Doesn’t mean we played well or those that moaned were wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

And what? 

We won ffs.

As Gerrard says nobody stops him in the street saying that we played well in the final.

Its the 3 points all that matters.

They had to go for it we didn't  

I couldn’t believe what I was watching mate they were the superior team,  we looked clueless, every paper in the land will agree they were the better team, just like we were in the cup, at least we didn’t win it with a dodgy goal, our defence saved us.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Nothing worse than cunts that come on after a game and moan about the fans.
Uber staunch pish as usual.

Same when the atmosphere gets tense when fans were allowed in. Arseholes watching on an illegal stream and complaining the fans who paid for their tickets didn’t sing enough. When you go to the games you can voice your opinion there. 

We were dug shit today, but won, so could not give a fuck now. Doesn’t mean we played well or those that moaned were wrong. 

Nae wonder man

Cunts won't let a game play out.

It lasts 90 mins no 45

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Me. I need a distraction. Really struggle watching in the house and not being at the game. Don’t cope with it well. 

I really struggle as well mate believe me, but picking up the phone to type in how you’re no happy. 

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I couldn’t believe what I was watching mate they were the superior team,  we looked clueless, every paper in the land will agree they were the better team, just like we were in the cup, at least we didn’t win it with a dodgy goal, our defence saved us.

Who's 19 clear?

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Nae wonder man

Cunts won't let a game play out.

It lasts 90 mins no 45

See when you take you seat at Ibrox, do you sit quiet and not shout because you want to let the game play out? 

Call a spade a spade. When we are shite it can be said. Everyone is allowed an opinion. Mine is that we didn’t play well, and the first half was particularly poor - not that it matters as the only thing that does is 1-0. 

Not justifying those that want the manager sacked after 15 minutes and half the team released btw. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

See when you take you seat at Ibrox, do you sit quiet and not shout because you want to let the game play out? 

Call a spade a spade. When we are shite it can be said. Everyone is allowed an opinion. Mine is that we didn’t play well, and the first half was particularly poor - not that it matters as the only thing that does is 1-0. 

Not justifying those that want the manager sacked after 15 minutes and half the team released btw. 

Yes I call it out at the game

But on here it's vitriol and pathetic.

Cutns wishing death on people at 16 and 19 points clear.

This place is a cesspit. Absolute fannies on here who won't see how a game goes before greeting on here.

Its pathetic and tbh its been this way for a month cause we've no blown teams away.

I hate some of our support 

Archived