C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Not necessarily.   But you have to ask the question, who is the source ?  As I said in an earlier post, Arsenal allegedly met their 25m price, albeit with conditions days ago - and we are told they are preparing a third bid still.....

Time will tell, but lets be honest, who would pay for a LB who isn't fit and hasn't kicked a ball in months?

Looks like Arsenal have?

Be interesting to see if he passes the medical.

1 hour ago, DMax399 said:

The majority has been from the DR or Sky Sports (which has a heavy presence up North) and the Scottish Sun.  

Granted, there has been the occasional input by mainstream media in England also, but if Arsenal had really offered a package worth anywhere near the £25M being touted (albeit with conditions attached apparently), for a guy who has barely kicked a ball and is still not training I can't believe it would have been turned down.

I'm pretty confident he will still be there at the close of the English window.

Ok 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Tbf there’s probably a Rangers media equivalent full of people just flat out denying it’s even happening...

3 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

£25 million , still calling bullshit on that price if it goes through ,we'll still see Sky Sports "UNDERSTANDS" blah blah blah 

9 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

It's probably the tarriers desperate for money and selling one of their best assets, rather than him wanting to leave. 

But timmy isn't that bright. 

He wanted to leave. I work with one of his mates. Was never going to kick up a fuss if the deal never went through as he was still on a good wage and supports them but they were aware that he wanted the deal to go through 

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Don't see it at all. Not going to spend £5m+ on him when they rate Ajer very highly, have Simunovic and that £7m french defender.

Will sign a left winger, midfielder, 4th choice CB(or use Bitton there) and a back up right back as Sinclair looks like leaving as well. Rest will be kept unless they make CL group stages.

We need a few like Derk Boerrigter and Bangura and its happy days

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

It's one to keep an eye on tomorrow mate, the same person told me he was off to Germany for an operation before it was out in the press and stated his hip is very bad that the surgery may not work and his career was on the line. Not heard anything since but seems scum are portraying a different injury. Howl if he fails a medical. 

Hope the Arsenal medical team are having a wee look in here, Gie them a few pointers what to look for 😂

Archived