C*ltc

14 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

AIK are well into their season, one point of the top, showing last 5 games, 5 wins. 

Understand people wanting the taigs to go through to help us try and beat them this season, but I can't bring myself to want them to do anything else but get beat by the Swedes. 

Fucked out by AIK and then we beat them on Sunday.

They’ll go for Lennon, the team and Lawwell big style!

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, beararse said:

Update:

Some wee spacker on KS claimed that:

‘Second half we were genuinely excellent’.

That'll be the same half where ye’s conceded 3 away goals to a team ranked 288th in Europe and twice surrendered an aggregate lead.

FANNY

You seem to be on that forum as much as on here

It’s sheer bliss walking into work today and all the wee pape faces are sooking lemons in silence.

Just listened to last nights phone in as well, brilliant when you hear all the wee smug bead rattlers full of confidence only to know that their wee baw is burst today.

Good times.

It was only a matter of time. Under Lennon they only know how to play  one way. Gung ho. All out attack, like you would play in the school playground or on a computer game.

As a result they were always going to score more goals, they were always going to skelp some teams but equally they were always going to concede more, a lot more. Their defence was poor last season. It's even worse now. The cracks have been there all season and towards the end of last season. They concede a lot of goals now. They are far too open and that combined with lesser players who make more mistakes is a thing of beauty!

When they went 2-1 up he should they should have been more pragmatic, seen the game out and moved on. Luckily Lennon's ego is too big and he along with his players royally fucked it. He has completely changed the way they play and it's not for the better haha.

12 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It was only a matter of time. Under Lennon they only know how to play  one way. Gung ho. All out attack, like you would play in the school playground or on a computer game.

As a result they were always going to score more goals, they were always going to skelp some teams but equally they were always going to concede more, a lot more. Their defence was poor last season. It's even worse now. The cracks have been there all season and towards the end of last season. They concede a lot of goals now. They are far too open and that combined with lesser players who make more mistakes is a thing of beauty!

When they went 2-1 up he should they should have been more pragmatic, seen the game out and moved on. Luckily Lennon's ego is too big and he along with his players royally fucked it. He has completely changed the way they play and it's not for the better haha.

C074D035-A562-4BB3-9B40-F1DC2A1F17BE.gif

1 hour ago, jackg93 said:

Enjoy

What the fuck are they talking about with a "lack of investment"? They said it themselves; they've spent 10 million on two players and neither made the first team. It's not a lack of investment, it's that the investment appears to have been spunked. Aye, Lennon had players like Wanyama and Van Dijk that have moved on to the EPL, but for every one of them he had about 4 Mo Banguras. I canny wait till our wide men and charging at that Bolingoli and torturing them.

23 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Just caught the end of andy walker on ssn there ,many fuckin times did he say "celic are a cash rich club" :stevieg: 

Someone needs to tell Andy you're not cash rich if you have upcoming debts to pay🤔

going into work this morning was brilliant. thought they were gonna burst into tears. 

yesterday i was being told "aye, we'll bring them over here and get tore into them" and now all i've hearing are excuses and "aye but..." "if we did this...if we did that..." 

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

In three weeks that celtic defence is coming to Ibrox😁🤣

always enjoy watching a good tim skelpin'

1 hour ago, jackg93 said:

Enjoy

First cunt was my old English teacher we used to terrorise him cos he had a season ticket for they mugs back when Walter had returned to haunt their collective conscience. I’ve no seen him since the good times ended so hopefully this is a sign for our season to come! 😂

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

:lol: :lol: 

B46E0BFC-E7F8-4FF8-A459-27D19E880F38.jpeg

fucking hell. what a muppet.

1. my team? i doubt celtic would buy any Rangers players. nor would we buy any of theirs.

2.  pretty sure young talent would do better in the football world if there was no celtic football club around to interfere with them... i'll say no more.

3. the national team is fucked. even if you gave them all the 30m then scotland would still suck.

4. 30m wouldn't cover the cost of demolishing celtic park and building a new stadium. that's what it needs. 

5. the council fucking done up the entire surrounding area for the 2014 commonwealth games. what more do you want?

6. bands/artists don't play at celtic park. the most popular music venue near it is the barrowlands. 

7. every cunt has to pay tax. that's no an excuse or reason.

8. i'm still having a chuckle at your clubs misfortune. up ye's

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

:lol: :lol: 

B46E0BFC-E7F8-4FF8-A459-27D19E880F38.jpeg

It's a national disaster: now we'll have to send the last of the children down into the porridge mines because celtic didn't qualify for the Champions League.

What a shower of fantasists - the only thing 'trickling down' is the drool dribbling down their chins.

Archived