C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Nobody will convince me the scum going out the EL in Q4 is an advantage to us.

Can talk about motivation all you want, their motivated for 9 in a row and having no travelling and free weeks to prepare is a clear advantage to them.

Before the split they dropped 22 points last year, half were after European games. Were also lucky with a late goal at Killie after losing to Valencia. Not to mention scrapping three 1-0 wins against us, Sheep and Hamilton at home after European ties last season.

No idea how anybody can actually believe them going out would benefit us domestically as performances and results last year prove it has a negative effect on them.

It's purely from a staunch perspective. "If we win all our games, they don't matter" etc etc. Doesn't really take into consideration the nuances of what influences winning games.

20 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Can talk about motivation all you want, their motivated for 9 in a row and having no travelling and free weeks to prepare is a clear advantage to them.

Before the split they dropped 22 points last year, half were after European games. Were also lucky with a late goal at Killie after losing to Valencia. Not to mention scrapping three 1-0 wins against us, Sheep and Hamilton at home after European ties last season.

No idea how anybody can actually believe them going out would benefit us domestically as performances and results last year prove it has a negative effect on them.

Annoyingly I think AIK could actually put them out

Decent veteran players like Ekstrand and Seb Larsson plus decent players like Sigporsson and Elyounoussi up top

Need the filth to win to maintain the balance

It’d be interesting to know the stats of league title wins vs being in Europe the longest. Who won the league in each season? 

We’re all certain that we need them in Europe, myself included wonder what the stats would show. 

I’d be happy for them to go into the EL, as long as they dropped the same amount ofn points after games as last season

32 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Spot on. We need them playing thursday Sunday if we want a level playing field for the title push. 

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Spot on. We need them playing thursday Sunday if we want a level playing field for the title push. 

True but if they were put out by AIK they really would go into meltdown, confidence rattled and so on.

So maybe not that bad.

Gerrard knows that we need a squad capable of handling the league and Europe, so hopefully it won’t be too much of a strain.

We need to qualify for the group stages before we start worrying about it though.

Hopefully they scrape through into group stages, if they didn't make it it would give us another night of hilarity especially if we were to make it through. 

Getting througg will earn them a few more quid but they do budget on getting to CL groups every 2nd year so they are down money anyway plus getting to the groups gives a chance of them getting horsed a few more times adding to the fun. 

Getting put out altogether in 2 weeks time could accelerate their collapse but not really worth the gamble 

3 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

fucking hell. what a muppet.

1. my team? i doubt celtic would buy any Rangers players. nor would we buy any of theirs.

2.  pretty sure young talent would do better in the football world if there was no celtic football club around to interfere with them... i'll say no more.

3. the national team is fucked. even if you gave them all the 30m then scotland would still suck.

4. 30m wouldn't cover the cost of demolishing celtic park and building a new stadium. that's what it needs. 

5. the council fucking done up the entire surrounding area for the 2014 commonwealth games. what more do you want?

6. bands/artists don't play at celtic park. the most popular music venue near it is the barrowlands. 

7. every cunt has to pay tax. that's no an excuse or reason.

8. i'm still having a chuckle at your clubs misfortune. up ye's

I think for no.6 you’ll find that the wolfetones did in fact play at the paedodome.

28 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Annoyingly I think AIK could actually put them out

Decent veteran players like Ekstrand and Seb Larsson plus decent players like Sigporsson and Elyounoussi up top

Need the filth to win to maintain the balance

I thought Seb Larsson played for Feyenoord. Only saying this as I played them in Fifa yesterday 🙈

11 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Weird - half of us are hoping they get knocked out of the EL and the other half want them to go through!

See here's the thing...in general I hope they get pumped at everything and that includes their new Call of Duty team...my only thoughts on the EL is that were both in it and playing Thu/Sun then it's a level playing field..,they can then get pumped in every single match of the group stages...

4 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

:lol: :lol: 

B46E0BFC-E7F8-4FF8-A459-27D19E880F38.jpeg

1.  No it wouldn't. It would be be stashed under the bed along with the Tierney dosh to quietly pay off the victims of sexual abuse to keep the whole sordid episode under wraps so it doesn't tarnish the good name of the club. Monies from which will  also used to pay Hollicom accounts.

2.  There's only one thing that they put into their youths.

3. Our national team is shit, usually made up from as many tim players as possible so who gives a fuck?

4. The redevelopment of that end of the town was, and is, funded by Glasgow City Council and the poor folks who pay their council tax with no say in where it is spent.

5. Bands like the Wolfe Tones and others who revel in the murder of innocent men women and children.

6. It wouldn't have paid tax. It would be squirrelled away to Dermots offshore accounts post haste.

7. Schools and hospitals? File that under "SNP"

8. Policemen and women? See 7 above.

9. Chuckle at your misfortune? I'm absolutely pissing myself here.

10. Terrible night for c****c and Scotland? Good.

11. Embarrass ourselves? Brass neck cunts don't do embarrassed or ashamed.

3 hours ago, MartinGers93 said:

First cunt was my old English teacher we used to terrorise him cos he had a season ticket for they mugs back when Walter had returned to haunt their collective conscience. I’ve no seen him since the good times ended so hopefully this is a sign for our season to come! 😂

To be fair, the majority of them made fair points and were very articulate (the wee fella from Kent presented very well), until they got to the big haddie in the blue hoodie:

’the buck STARTS at the top’ 🙂

followed by his response to being asked his MOTM

’its between Edouard and Ntcham....one of the two, probably Ntcham....Ntcham, probably.... Edouard.....Edouard! 

Tit.

Archived