C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Played 1 game since december 2017.

Heard Guidi on Wednesday comparing it as to how it would be as McGregor had returned successfully to Rangers.  Sorry,  but in my mind there is no comparison in status or ability whatsoever...

15 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Tarrier on last night phone in was talking about Julien. Said that at the end of the match on Saturday popcorn came on the park to congratulate the players. Shook hands with players. Julien blanked popcorns offer of a hand shake. Looks like at least one player doesn't have a lot of respect for the management 

Forster was outstanding for them in Europe tbh

6 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

The difference 

FB_IMG_1565951413763.jpg

I was working late last night, tried to catch the game on the radio on the way home. Just like last week they were covering the sheep game. 

Even when they were in the stadium for Progres away the commentary was amateur childish nonsense. 

Its time they were brought to task by the main gaffers at BBC down south. 

Its got to the stage where we as a club can't possibly deal with them due to the massively different way they treat us compared to other clubs. 

23 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I was working late last night, tried to catch the game on the radio on the way home. Just like last week they were covering the sheep game. 

Even when they were in the stadium for Progres away the commentary was amateur childish nonsense. 

Its time they were brought to task by the main gaffers at BBC down south. 

Its got to the stage where we as a club can't possibly deal with them due to the massively different way they treat us compared to other clubs. 

I was up the highlands last night could only get the sheep game as well see at full time you would have thought some cunt died. 

Willie Miller even said "we had some much promise with 4 teams in Europe now look"

1 minute ago, sRcFoCt said:

I was up the highlands last night could only get the sheep game as well see at full time you would have thought some cunt died. 

Willie Miller even said "we had some much promise with 4 teams in Europe know look"

It won't stop the cunts jumping on the bandwagon for a jolly to Warsaw or other away games should we qualify. 

38 minutes ago, B1872 said:

32 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

The Tommy Sheridan video is one of the funniest and equally most bizarre things you will see😂😂

15 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Sheridan. Neil Lennon deserves the fans backing at least to the beginning of next year :lol:

That sounds like full backing :lol:

He also went on to say Lennon is the man to take them to the Holy Grail of 10 :rofl:

No if he’s away at Xmas Tam 

11 minutes ago, ben51 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

What the fuck.

7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Tommy Sheridan is a mhank....I'm shocked at this:facepalm:

They videos are fucking golden :lol:

Watched that Sheridan video on my lunch break. What the actual fuck is wrong with that mob 😂😂

From fans buying Chelsea mugs in sports direct & videos like that above to the paedophile ring cover up, they really are a weird, weird cult. 

13 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Deluded

I hope he genuinely feels that way. It means more daft team selections will be on the way and the more taig fans that come out in support of him the better. 

He'll do some serious damage to that lot before he's eventually punted. 

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

This fuckin nutcase is seriously disturbed, was influencing people in paying community tax or not as the case maybe, his advice put a lot of people in the grubber. A fuckin wanker annaw.

Archived