C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Sadly? He was a good shot stopper aye but we stuck plenty past him during Smith’s tenure and one of our current midfielders did so from 20+ yards out.

As others have said, he’s barely played any football the last few years and they’ll need more than him to plug the gaps in that abomination of a defence. They’ve went all out to bring him back and he still isn’t the best keeper in the league.

McGregor must be bad then because they’ve stuck plenty past him, baffling logic that mate.

What he did or didn't do the last time he was with them means fuck all now tbh. He's injury prone and hardly kicked a ball in 2 years. 

Even at his best, McGregor is still a far better keeper than him imo.

If this is classed as a "stunning" signing to them, i'm delighted with that tbh.

6 minutes ago, BF1 said:

He's probably an improvement to Bain, but even with him we are still a lot better than them at the back. 

We are better than these bastards all over the park

58 minutes ago, Zulu said:

We are better than these bastards all over the park

Not according to Guidi, Tbf I expect this sort of assumption from him but hopefully he’ll be eating those words come the end of the season...

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

McGregor must be bad then because they’ve stuck plenty past him, baffling logic that mate.

Never said he was bad. Actually said he was a good shot stopper if you have another read. My point is we shouldn’t be fearing them bringing him in.

4 minutes ago, rangersross said:

I still think there's a good chance Lennon will play Bain ahead of him once he's fit. In any case, both are worse than McGregor. 

Gordon is the best Keeper they’ve had in decades.  I’m just glad he’s finished.  Bain or this Forster are huge downgrades in him.  Always felt Forster was hugely overrated first time he was with them anyway.

Archived