C*ltc

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Just read they have been charged 17 times by UEFA since 2007. 17!!! 

All they receive is fine after fine. I don't understand how we get sections of the stadium closed but they continue to get a slap on the wrist time and time again. 

@Virtuoso, you called it spot on.

Cause there about 60k of they obsessed fenian bastard contacting UEFA every game wee play ,weirdo bastards 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

There's no way they don't sing Ira songs at European nights, it's the majority of their songbook so leaves me bemused we get done for TBB n they escape any action. 

Obviously the volume of their complaints dwarfs ours that will be part of the reason. 

It’s likely a massive part how many of these so called equality groups float the anti catholic rhetoric but have their tongues snipped when it’s the other way round? fucking all of them. These cunts are relentless with this pish and it’s starting to pay off for them. 

1 minute ago, MartinGers93 said:

It’s likely a massive part how many of these so called equality groups float the anti catholic rhetoric but have their tongues snipped when it’s the other way round? fucking all of them. These cunts are relentless with this pish and it’s starting to pay off for them. 

Being unemployed with lots of time on their hands will play a part. 

19 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Bheasts up in front of UEFa's disciplinary panel yesterday:

Disciplinary proceedings have been opened following the UEFA Europa League play-off second-leg match between AIK and celtic FC (1-4), played on 29 August in Sweden.

Charges against AIK:
- Stairways blocked - Art. 38 of the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations

Charges against celtic FC:

- Setting off of fireworks - Art. 16 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR)
- Throwing of objects - Art. 16 (2) DR

The aforementioned cases will be dealt with by the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body on 19 September.

Another small fine and sent on their way will be the likely outcome  🙄

And like looking into a crystal ball . You are so damn right . 11'000 EUROS for their 100 offence in the last whatever years

Can they fine a club 50 euros as that is the way it is heading with this shower of corrupt scum

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Last I checked a word, a song etc couldn't injure you, a flare could. The only repeat offender whose fine gets smaller each time.

And that is the most appalling fact . the fines are all decreasing . It just makes you laugh with the stench of corruption going on towards this club

5 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

I'd rather if they didn't hold the applause. We all know full well why they're doing it 'oh look at us aren't we the greatest most freindliest club on the world'.

If the league needs to make a gesture then black arm bands for all the teams but otherwise just leave the velebration ofbhis career and life and tributes to us. 

It will be all pomped up . I can see it now . Our rivals give Fernando the respect ......... And all gushing with praise as the GFITW from our gutless, cowardly , bent media

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It will be all pomped up . I can see it now . Our rivals give Fernando the respect ......... And all gushing with praise as the GFITW from our gutless, cowardly , bent media

Fuck then and their gesture.

Tommy Burns.......FACT 🔥 🔥 🔥 

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If they were the GFITW it would be an impeccably observed minutes silence but we know they’re not capable of that. There was only a handful of them inside Ibrox last night and they still couldn’t keep their mouths shut. 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

And that is the most appalling fact . the fines are all decreasing . It just makes you laugh with the stench of corruption going on towards this club

The fines were on a rising scale until the fat jap invited the then chief Platini to the theatre of screams. Then the token fines started kicking in. 

They still don't seem to have been punished for the bottles raining down against Cluj. But sing TBB and stands are getting closed. 

They're fined what amounts to just under  £10,000 for endangering life with flares and throwing projectiles, whilst we are fined what amounts to £250,000 { 3000 seatsx2 } for throwing bad words which seemingly offends those of a certain foreign race.   Justice my f---ing arse.

9 hours ago, magic8ball said:

The fines were on a rising scale until the fat jap invited the then chief Platini to the theatre of screams. Then the token fines started kicking in. 

They still don't seem to have been punished for the bottles raining down against Cluj. But sing TBB and stands are getting closed. 

Fare weren't there mate to report it :hmmm:

incredible that this seems to have been washed under the carpet

15 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

They're fined what amounts to just under  £10,000 for endangering life with flares and throwing projectiles, whilst we are fined what amounts to £250,000 { 3000 seatsx2 } for throwing bad words which seemingly offends those of a certain foreign race.   Justice my f---ing arse.

Our club are scandalous for just accepting this though

39 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Very difficult to defend when it's been unfairly labeled under "racism" 

Pity we don't have people in the corridors of UEFA letting the powers that be realise that the IRA weren't just rebels they were actually xeniphobes who back in the day were indulged in ethnic cleansing. 

12 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The difference between us and them is if they were reported for singing their fenian songs they would be up in arms. From the board to the fans to the media they would cause uproar about not being allowed to celebrate their traditions and culture, anti catholic and Irish racism and all the rest. They would make it absolute hell for uefa and anyone else who dare pulled them up on it. We on the other hand bend over backwards apologising, shit ourselves at the thought of punishments, blame our own support and agree to be silenced...

23 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

The difference between us and them is if they were reported for singing their fenian songs they would be up in arms. From the board to the fans to the media they would cause uproar about not being allowed to celebrate their traditions and culture, anti catholic and Irish racism and all the rest. They would make it absolute hell for uefa and anyone else who dare pulled them up on it. We on the other hand bend over backwards apologising, shit ourselves at the thought of punishments, blame our own support and agree to be silenced...

It is my 100% belief .King signed off on something with our enemies  to get control of our club

Remember the climate then and his appaling record in SA 

There was hardly any whichunt from the media and no comments from the scum .At a time when they were wanting trophies stripped

No one will ever convince me otherwise 

The guy is getting out of jail because of SG and fact that 50,000 bears packed the stadium every other week bringing in the money 

One day King may face the music but it won't  be for going on the attack with any of our many enemies 

8 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

You really need to go back to 2006 and educate yourself on the timeline and how the fine for TBB came about, the reaction of the fans groups etc and the reason why through our own stupidity we've now face partial closures of our stadium.

David Murray fucked us over and the battle against uefa has been lost for good with regards to that song. We will never win any argument against it and its down to the appeal after the initial victory 

I'll even start for you, the initial uefa report stated it was a society issue here. Then the caped crusaders got involved and Murray basically let it happwn after the appeal 

Some amount of shite gets posted on here man.

I'll say this again I'm one of the most bitterest cunts on here, but singing the Billy boys against fucking st Joe's of Gibraltar at 8 -0 on aggregate at the time was fucking stupidity.

Uefa don't fuck about and they're showing that this season with the amount stadium and section closures throughout Europe.

Ah but wit aboot the fenians.........

Archived