C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

Beggars belief that's the 19th charge since 2007 and no part closure of the tattiedome yet look at the shite uefa has hit us with this season. A few apparently offensive words and part of the broomloan closed! It's hard to not feel a wee bit paranoid at times isnt it? 

Very true.  

It also shows that UEFA’s categorisation of offences is laughable when comparing recent punishments issued out to us, compared to continuous paltry fines to them that clearly have no effect.

UEFA need to change their own rules.

1 minute ago, DMax399 said:

Very true.  

It also shows that UEFA’s categorisation of offences is laughable when comparing recent punishments issued out to us, compared to continuous paltry fines to them that clearly have no effect.

Ridiculous that the charges faced by us were categorised as racist 

These days Fenian is far more suited to a political catagory. Much the same as the anti fascism banners. 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Ridiculous that the charges faced by us were categorised as racist 

These days Fenian is far more suited to a political catagory. Much the same as the anti fascism banners. 

Totally agree.  As far as I’m aware this is not a race, so can’t be deemed racist- unless you are UEFA I suppose.

4 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Very true.  

Uefa don’t give a fuck about illicit chanting or banners with naughty words they only care about money and the fines system is a gold mine for the corrupt cunts hitting teams all across Europe with fines every round of every tournament. They’ll be delighted with the rules as they stand

Fuck uefa and fuck celtic

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Uefa don’t give a fuck about illicit chanting or banners with naughty words they only care about money and the fines system is a gold mine for the corrupt cunts hitting teams all across Europe with fines every round of every tournament. They’ll be delighted with the rules as they stand

Fuck uefa and fuck celtic

Absolutely correct. 

Go and look on their website and see the list of fines with clubs being serial offenders. 

Corrupt Uefa funding exercise. 

See the people who say it’s not fair and that the ordinary fan will take the brunt of it because of the green primark brigade,  I say fuck them all as I don’t see the ordinary fan protest against them at their AGMs or the stadium so they are all tarred with the same scummy brush and hopefully Lazio boot them all over the place 

16 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

See the people who say it’s not fair and that the ordinary fan will take the brunt of it because of the green primark brigade,  I say fuck them all as I don’t see the ordinary fan protest against them at their AGMs or the stadium so they are all tarred with the same scummy brush and hopefully Lazio boot them all over the place 

Well said 

Typical tarrier trait, Mr Billy Big baws until the shit hits the fan it's find an excuse to hide time or find something to take blame away. 

celtic manager Neil Lennon has valued James Forrest in the £25m bracket after the Scotland winger marked a new contract with a goal in their 2-0 Scottish Premiership win over St Mirren.

28 years old and having the best season and a half of his career yet he's valued at that? :lol:

14 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

^THIS^

They allowed these kids to hijack the club and become the focal point of every match there.

They must have known that, one day, these kids who like to dress like a 'firm' but couldn't fight their way out of a wet tissue - as my Granny would have said - would provoke the wrong lot and it was cause trouble for everyone.

Next week in Rome the years of indifference/support they gave to these idiots will come back and bite them on the arse and they deserve it.

3 minutes ago, Londoner said:

^THIS^

They allowed these kids to hijack the club and become the focal point of every match there.

They must have known that, one day, these kids who like to dress like a 'firm' but couldn't fight their way out of a wet tissue - as my Granny would have said - would provoke the wrong lot and it was cause trouble for everyone.

Next week in Rome the years of indifference/support they gave to these idiots will come back and bite them on the arse and they deserve it.

The thing is it’s older men who are grooming and polluting the kids minds with their extremist and terrorists views and really should be dealt with by the police etc but the government seems to have a hands off attitude with these scum bags 

46 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:
47 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The thing is it’s older men who are grooming and polluting the kids minds with their extremist and terrorists views and really should be dealt with by the police etc but the government seems to have a hands off attitude with these scum bags 

I'm blaming parents and the whole kid glove treatment from the paedo dome board.
They were banned just long enough to have a crap.
You're spot on about the snp in government and allowing them to get stronger in their bile.

1 hour ago, lidorfc said:

Remember giving the tramp at the bottom left corner absolute abuse with my pals when I was like 8 😂 she is one ugly bastard man.

She still likes to pay a visit to shawlands but has ditched the hoops, smart move. Joking aside the woman obviously has issues so feel pity for her more than anything else. 

Archived