C*ltc

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Not even in Ireland is that acceptable now except from the underclass 

I was working in a city centre Irish bar a couple of months ago ,the manager was Irish and she told me that it’s the taig supporters that piss her off ,they walk in with their tops on and give aggro when told they are not allowed ,They expect their green and grey to be acceptable as it’s an Irish bar ,

the manager said that the club has nothing to do with what an Irish bar is all about ,she also said that back in Ireland the only pubs that have any trouble are the ones that allow the tarrier connection ,

Simple logic tells you that Irish republicanism is for the underclass not just here 

All they seem to have going for their community is a proliferation of pubs,  I'm assuming alcoholism is rife with these cunts.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

And those banners are the sole reason they are now having to be told no colours, no alcohol etc but that seems to be being airbrushed from the press here.

Wait and see the press on Friday when they get battered either by the ultras or the cops 

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Not even in Ireland is that acceptable now except from the underclass 

I was working in a city centre Irish bar a couple of months ago ,the manager was Irish and she told me that it’s the taig supporters that piss her off ,they walk in with their tops on and give aggro when told they are not allowed ,They expect their green and grey to be acceptable as it’s an Irish bar ,

the manager said that the club has nothing to do with what an Irish bar is all about ,she also said that back in Ireland the only pubs that have any trouble are the ones that allow the tarrier connection ,

Simple logic tells you that Irish republicanism is for the underclass not just here 

What sort of trouble? 

Also I know of people from middle class and upper class families that are part of the Irish republican community

I understand what you're saying in regards Scottish celtic fans and them clinging to Irish republicanism because they are cringy bastards that shat it out of Linfield away. To be honest the majority of what I would describe as hard-line republicans that I know from this country and southern Ireland don't even support celtic, they support English clubs which is funny in its own way.

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What sort of trouble? 

Also I know of people from middle class and upper class families that are part of the Irish republican community

I understand what you're saying in regards Scottish celtic fans and them clinging to Irish republicanism because they are cringy bastards that shat it out of Linfield away. To be honest the majority of what I would describe as hard-line republicans that I know from this country and southern Ireland don't even support celtic, they support English clubs which is funny in its own way.

It wasn’t specified what trouble ,but I could tell from the tone it was general Pub trouble like fighting ,

Noted myself although I haven’t really had many convos with proper Irish people over the years that they do tend to follow English sides like Man U and Liverpool ,only met one taig fan and he was a tit ,I actually met a Rangers fan from Cork once in Cyprus who bought my Lilac away too for the same price I paid for it ,reason being Rangers gear in Ireland is almost non existent 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

What sort of trouble? 

That is quite a pleasing piece of info. Ta.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

What sort of trouble? 

These are the same people whose capital city was built by their biggest enemy :lol:

There should be a fair few of TGFITW starting to arrive in Rome from this morning (Wednesday), the World is watching and holding its breath in concern for the safety of the Jolly Craicsters, although the citizens of Rome are holding their noses for an altogether different reason.

image.png

18 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

There should be a fair few of TGFITW starting to arrive in Rome from this morning (Wednesday), the World is watching and holding its breath in concern for the safety of the Jolly Craicsters, although the citizens of Rome are holding their breath for an altogether different reason.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

A boozer they were in last night was attacked 

47 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

A boozer they were in last night was attacked 

Watched an article about them travelling to Rome on the news last night, mentioned that ‘tensions between the clubs fans had been heightened following Lazio’s visit to Glasgow’. Unsurprisingly they neglected to mention the reasons behind the increased I’ll feelings...

43 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Watched an article about them travelling to Rome on the news last night, mentioned that ‘tensions between the clubs fans had been heightened following Lazio’s visit to Glasgow’. Unsurprisingly they neglected to mention the reasons behind the increased I’ll feelings...

It's actually a perfect example of selective reporting.

If we put ourselves and think from the point of view out with Scotland and not knowing that they had the inflammatory banners etc, they would seem like victims. 

Archived