C*ltc

1 hour ago, tm91 said:

Tierney was extremely over-rated and celtic robbed Arsenal blind but I actually rate Frimpong. Scottish media obviously a joke but the kid has potential.

How many times have you seen him play? I’ve seen him once and he was shite.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Mostly highlights in fairness but for a 19 year old he impressed me in the first half of the cup final and whatever highlights I've seen of him. Obviously he's not the world class right back the Scottish media will paint him as, but still. 

30mill by the end of the year, city will come in for him to replace Kyle Walker, after having been on their books since he was 10 till 19, but obviously will see it as a great deal to get him back for so little. 
or so the media up here will have u believe.

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

hearts manager fills me with zero confidence 

he speaks like he is low on confidence and struggles to express himself, i know english isn't his first language but i can see the hearts players not taking much notice of what he's saying 

5 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

he speaks like he is low on confidence and struggles to express himself, i know english isn't his first language but i can see the hearts players not taking much notice of what he's saying 

That’s pretty much it mate, I couldn’t understand him so gave up trying, fuck knows what the hearts players hear in the dressing room 

Archived