C*ltc

4 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

They should get tarred with the same brush as PL Clubs for not having their playing staff take a cut before going to the Government.

An oirish club coming to the British Government for support, how ironic.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Malvern said:

An oirish club coming to the British Government for support, how ironic.

They blinked first! Alternatively they cloyed and grabbed for an advantage in their (secret financial state) to keep their woes as secret as the 2 yr super secret report into child abuse  of themselves, by themselves - still unpublished.  I agree with the consensus on this forum if/when we do the same we will be vilified.

The British Pound should not be given to a plastic Oirish football club to pay anyone’s wages, especially a shower of cunts who cheered when a proscribed terrorist organisation bombed our mainland. 

“FUCK THE TORIES” they shout, aye until you need them to pay you. CUNTS.

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The British Pound should not be given to a plastic Oirish football club to pay anyone’s wages, especially a shower of cunts who cheered when a proscribed terrorist organisation bombed our mainland. 

Spot on bud👍

Fuck these scumbag ambulance chasing cunts 

Fuck the fake rich fucks 

fuck Lieswell 

and while we are at it fuck the pope 

What's the bets one of their scum cunt look at me fannies tests positive in the next week ,top candidates ,Thumb ,Lego or TLB 

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Fuck these scumbag ambulance chasing cunts 

Fuck the fake rich fucks 

fuck Lieswell 

and while we are at it fuck the pope 

What's the bets one of their scum cunt look at me fannies tests positive in the next week ,top candidates ,Thumb ,Lego or TLB 

Fucking virus might not go near the cunts mate. 

Fuck you Britain 

Oh shit, thanks for the cash Britain 

Fuck you Britain 

Bombs UK cities

You deserved it Britain 

Oh shit, we're fucked, where the fuck is our help Britain? 

Fucking British scum

Help us Britain! 

Britain sucks

Repeat ad infinitum. 

Honestly take no pleasure in seeing ordinary working people working for fuck all a month getting humped. I don't care if it's celtic they're working for.

But this shit about the UK government paying wages and all that is fucking bonkers. I thought they were supposed to have huge cash reserves, and if they don't that cunt desmond certainly has more than enough.

Sitting here having my morning coffee watching BBC news and there's an article about the outcry against the EPL clubs for taking the Government's money and not the mega well paid players taking a cut to guarantee the non playing staff salaries. 

Morally wrong, sending out the wrong message etc.

Who the fuck should suddenly appear on screen agreeing with all this morally wrong attitude............... Chris fucking Sutton.

Couldn't mark his neck with a blow torch.

8 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I would love our club to announce a deal with the players/ high earners  to voluntarily drop their wages to pay our staff’s wages, i.e. same jobs celtic have abandoned for the govt. to cover 80% (they have a history of abandoning) . Thereafter release a statement about how being a club of  Rangers size and standing having a responsibility to it’s community and family to personally look after them in this time of crisis. Let’s see them grandstanding  about their ‘riches’ any time soon following that.
As I said in a previous post, we may have difficulty in the coming weeks/ months but their hugh wage bill/ outgoings will leave them in a far weaker position as I think their model relies heavily on European funds and selling players, both of which won’t be offsetting their shortfall any time soon...

12 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

I would love our club to announce a deal with the players/ high earners  to voluntarily drop their wages to pay our staff’s wages, i.e. same jobs celtic have abandoned for the govt. to cover 80%(they have a history of abandoning) . Thereafter release a statement about how being a club of  Rangers size and standing having a responsibility to it’s community and family to personally look after them in this time of crisis. Let’s see them grandstanding  about their ‘riches’ any time soon following that.
As I said in a previous post, we may have difficulty in the coming weeks/ months but their hugh wage bill/ outgoings will leave them in a far weaker position as I think their model relies heavily on European funds and selling players, both of which won’t be offsetting their shortfall any time soon...

I really hope they do it and not through any grandstanding shite, but we have staff members on a few hundred a week who will. Need every penny of that. 

17 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

I would love our club to announce a deal with the players/ high earners  to voluntarily drop their wages to pay our staff’s wages, i.e. same jobs celtic have abandoned for the govt. to cover 80%(they have a history of abandoning) . Thereafter release a statement about how being a club of  Rangers size and standing having a responsibility to it’s community and family to personally look after them in this time of crisis. Let’s see them grandstanding  about their ‘riches’ any time soon following that.

Remember years ago Liewell said celtic don’t rely on European money in their business model.

Fucking lying bastard.

Its what keeps them going.

No European football for even one season would either make them sell their best players or they would be in the shit.

Thats why they have furloughed their staffs wages, they are desperate to pinch any pound they can get. 👍

17 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Remember years ago Liewell said celtic don’t rely on European money in their business model.

Fucking lying bastard.

No European football for even one season would either make them sell their best players or they would be in the shit.

Thats why they have furloughed their staffs wages, they are desperate to pinch any pound they can get. 👍

One things for certain, the players will be sold and wages will be reduced before they stop paying hollicom for their services and we all know why. Horrible cunts!

24 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Fucking lying bastard.

I see in the STV news app it’s been sugar coated by saying Hearts, Hamilton, Montrose and Dundee United have done the same. Then goes on to say how celtic will do the right thing and make their wages up the 20% they’re loosing as if they’re heroes in all of this as opposed to the self proclaimed ‘Richest club in Scotland’ who jettison responsibly for their own to the taxpayer at the first opportunity. I really do have no words to articulate my honest destain for their lack of morals, ethics or decency. Let’s see how this story runs today compared with the Spurs etc. story from yesterday, I think we all know how this narrative will be portrayed by the usual suspects...

5 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

I see in the STV news app it’s been sugar coated by saying Hearts, Hamilton, Montrose and Dundee United have done the same. Then goes on to say how celtic will do the right thing and make their wages up the 20% they’re loosing as if they’re heroes in all of this as opposed to the self proclaimed ‘Richest club in Scotland’ who jettison responsibly for their own to the taxpayer at the first opportunity. I really do have no words to articulate my honest destain for their lack of morals, ethics or decency. Let’s see how this story runs today compared with the Spurs etc. story from yesterday, I think we all know how this narrative will be portrayed by the usual suspects...

Sutton is a two faced cunt but even he would find it hard to twist this narrative after condemning the English football clubs for doing the same as the paedos. Guaranteed he won’t mention his club in regards to this though. 

35 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

This is how the bheasts are dealing or should that be panicking  over their title aspirations 

Reading their warped take on things doesn’t half make you laugh 😂

A54B1CFA-04C2-45C9-BE9D-263B54A225C7.png

8DB647FF-9D32-468F-81CE-4789BE45974C.png

6B6E940F-A756-47BE-BEE1-F74BF2A15A81.png

804DB791-61C2-4C64-A776-B5540B3FC01D.png

6A9D59EF-BBBB-45E1-9C44-5EA46CB27A02.png

In other words fuck all the people that are dying, give us our trophy that we didn’t win or we will sue for our season ticket money. 

What a shower of smelly rancid trampy cunts.

41 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Sutton is a two faced cunt but even he would find it hard to twist this narrative after condemning the English football clubs for doing the same as the paedos. Guaranteed he won’t mention his club in regards to this though. 

Yes he is, no argument from anyone on this forum for that observation 👍...

11 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

In other words fuck all the people that are dying, give us our trophy that we didn’t win or we will sue for our season ticket money. 

What a shower of smelly rancid trampy cunts.

no mention of sporting integrity anywhere:hmmm:

4 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

More than likely to the media up here he will back the taigs for taking advantage of the situation saying its their right to do so 

he doesn’t realise that story’s cross that wall near Carlisle 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

More than likely to the media up here he will back the taigs for taking advantage of the situation saying its their right to do so 

he doesn’t realise that story’s cross that wall near Carlisle 

He has previous for this re Liverpool and celtic’s respective positions if the leagues were abandoned...

11 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Fucking lying bastard.

Even with europa league money they need to sell big mate, last season it was dembele, this season its Tierney, watch them fancy up their accounts to look like they are safe, 

Archived