C*ltc

13 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Rod the Mod does say good things about Rangers and our fans in his autobiography, and bemoaned the lack of OF games |(at the time), and said it was shocking that a huge club should end up in the position we were in in 2012.  And felt sorry for the  loyal Gers support.

He's exactly the sort that wants everyone to like him - Clearly gives more of a fuck about his album sales than his club. 

I hate these cunts on both sides who sympathise with each other - and we have plenty on our side. Cunts of the highest order. A true celtic fan wants Rangers to fuck up on a weekly basis and vise versa for a Rangers fan. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fact that reminds me of that cunt Serge from Kasabian. He’s a tarrier but said something like “you dot have to be a Rangers fan to support the union flag” or some pish. Cunts need to learn their fucking history just what they are supporting FS!

On 10/05/2020 at 08:21, B1872 said:

In fact that reminds me of that cunt Serge from Kasabian. He’s a tarrier but said something like “you dot have to be a Rangers fan to support the union flag” or some pish. Cunts need to learn their fucking history just what they are supporting FS!

Where the fuck is Kasabia?? 

22 minutes ago, mark1963 said:

At least their integrity will stop them making any dvds this year, it would be too crass even for them what with the lives lost. (makes mental note of page 546) 

They would sell their shite mate, there will be a DVD, crass fucks

On 10/05/2020 at 08:28, Howsitgoing said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsscotland/walter-mitty-posed-as-hero-paratrooper-and-tattooed-elite-units-insignia-on-chest/ar-BB13R3lz?ocid=spartandhp

State of this fenian prick.

Walter Mitty posed as hero paratrooper and tattooed elite unit's insignia on chest

SharedScreenshot bearsden.jpg

Sam Torrance lookalike......poor Sam,lol

Just seen the police have charged that snp clown Bonnar and A n other over the scum flag in his window

An SNP MP has been charged after an angry clash with his neighbour over a celtic flag.

Police launched an investigation after a confrontation involving Steven Bonnar and another man.

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: “Following further enquiries, Police Scotland can confirm that two men aged 38 and 51 have been charged in connection with a disturbance at an address in Columbia Court, Uddingston, on Thursday, 16 April, 2020.

“A report will be submitted to the procurator fiscal.”

A video was filmed last month showing the politician being challenged for hanging a celtic flag in a window at his home in Uddingston, Lanarkshire.

The clash showed Bonnar, who represents Coatbridge, Chryston and Bellshill, approaching his neighbour’s front gate after a man said: “You’re supposed to be a councillor. What’s that all about in your window? Is it needed?”

Bonnar responded: “Aye, it’s needed. What’s it got to do with you? It’s my house.”

The clip was posted on YouTube by a Rangers fans’ group.

The MP said at the time: “I regret being drawn into a dispute with a neighbour and reacting hastily to comments made. I apologise for my language and behaviour, and for any upset caused.”

is window.

45 minutes ago, bluedart1952 said:

Just seen the police have charged that snp clown Bonnar and A n other over the scum flag in his window

An SNP MP has been charged after an angry clash with his neighbour over a celtic flag.

Police launched an investigation after a confrontation involving Steven Bonnar and another man.

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: “Following further enquiries, Police Scotland can confirm that two men aged 38 and 51 have been charged in connection with a disturbance at an address in Columbia Court, Uddingston, on Thursday, 16 April, 2020.

“A report will be submitted to the procurator fiscal.”

A video was filmed last month showing the politician being challenged for hanging a celtic flag in a window at his home in Uddingston, Lanarkshire.

The clash showed Bonnar, who represents Coatbridge, Chryston and Bellshill, approaching his neighbour’s front gate after a man said: “You’re supposed to be a councillor. What’s that all about in your window? Is it needed?”

Bonnar responded: “Aye, it’s needed. What’s it got to do with you? It’s my house.”

The clip was posted on YouTube by a Rangers fans’ group.

The MP said at the time: “I regret being drawn into a dispute with a neighbour and reacting hastily to comments made. I apologise for my language and behaviour, and for any upset caused.”

is window.

Saw that clip, seemed like handbags but there must have been more to it that wasn’t shown for the polis to charge him.

As an MP he’s not very honourable...he’s a cunt.

6 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

As an MP he’s not very honourable...

As an MP, it’s nothing short of a disgrace... 

What right minded ‘grown man’, never mind one in a parliamentary position in the West of Scotland that is supposed to represent all within a community, would have a celtic flag out of a window ffs.
It smacks of, lack of judgement, lack of taste, lack of social awareness and a complete lack of class. The SNP time and time again show themselves up to be nothing more than a vehicle of division, intolerance and hatred. I bear absolutely no affiliation to any political party but the sooner labour get their act together and impact their majority the better for us all... 

29 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

As an MP, it’s nothing short of a disgrace... 

What right minded ‘grown man’, never mind one in a parliamentary position in the West of Scotland that is supposed to represent all within a community, would have a celtic flag out of a window ffs.
It smacks of, lack of judgement, lack of taste, lack of social awareness and a complete lack of class. The SNP time and time again show themselves up to be nothing more than a vehicle of division, intolerance and hatred. I bear absolutely no affiliation to any political party but the sooner labour get their act together and impact their majority the better for us all... 

Why? They are full of taigs as well.

Archived