C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

In the position he is in he's trying to build confidence. Sounds deranged and he doesn't believe it but its squarely for his players. There's no way he's going to slag them getting beat away to Milan.

He sounds like me bigging up my 9 year old son when he is clearly useless at football:)

AC Milan had a poor start but anyone watching that game could see that once AC got back level they just done the job then coasted. 

Even without any pressure on them the scum couldn't get a draw or a real worthwhile performance. A lot of aimless running and fragmented closing down doesn't equal a good performance. They ain't playing as a team and anyone with a footballing brain can see that.

Fuck them though and it's all about us as always!

9 hours ago, magic8ball said:

It could be he has had assurances but there’s also got to be a cut off point where change is a must .

For me him talking about future signings is something he needs to do wether he has assurances or not .With any job no you need to be doing it with a belief that your going to be doing the job for the foreseeable future .In his case he also needs to be showing leadership to the team .

Plenty sound bites coming from players about being 100pc behind the manager ,That’s probably true but is that 100pc equal to the 100pc they have given in the past .The team has always played under pressure but what they have now is a totally different type of pressure .

And the players will be expected to show respect to a manager who's credibility is shot.

Happy days.

33 minutes ago, beararse said:

You're misinterpreting the poor chap. He obviously knew they were going to haemorrhage goals and that the coefficient would need help from elsewhere this season.

Back to the drawing board for the poor chap

image.png.0ecb3db6730d6dc0e28e689e316b9829.png

kerryfail 

"Every day now seems like some sort of horrid dream. Sevco lording it and us walking piss stained into one calamity after another.

I was no fan of Lawwell or Desmond but never thought we'd be in this state ever."

:lol: piss stained, at least the jakeys are starting to be honest with themselves 

Was reading there on Jambo's Kickback someone said Gerrard has managed us in 40-games in Europe since he took over and we've lost 5 (I'm sure it's 4? Rapid Vienna Away, Spartak Moscow Away and Leverkusen x2 - unless I'm forgetting one?)

and Lennon has lost 5 since September :lol: 

16 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Was reading there on Jambo's Kickback someone said Gerrard has managed us in 40-games in Europe since he took over and we've lost 5 (I'm sure it's 4? Rapid Vienna Away, Spartak Moscow Away and Leverkusen x2 - unless I'm forgetting one?)

Young Boys away last season 

20 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Young boys as well first time.young boys have been the ones fuckjng anyone 

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Ah so it is.

I forgot about that. 

I think I was so furious with Taverneir that night I did what abuse victims done to deal with trauma and subconsciously created an alter-ego to wipe the bad memory :lol: 

Did you contact Digby brown :lol:

Archived