C*ltc

11 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

You can see it coming mate. Riot, chasing the team bus and shoot the board all forgetting about as they cream themselves. 

If they do win this, hopefully it's the last trophy these bastards get in a while. 

And it could have been us today .Instead of Hearts .We would have been perfectly placed to beat them today 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Was always going to be easy win for them, hope Im wrong but can see them winning the next 3 league games comfortably.

Hopefully we win our next three and destroy them on the 2nd and practically end any glimmer of hope for them.

Agreed .That why yesterday was so massive .A real lead of 7 pts ,has to be taken into that OF game in few weeks time .A must 

8 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Tell you what, they're still dodgy as fuck at the back. The 3rd choice keeper has had a few shaky moments as well.

There's a reason he's 3rd choice.

Could you see us starting Andy Firth in a run of important games 😂

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I have to turn it off now before I punch that commentator through my laptop.

Not watching; I can only imagine...

"The CHAMPIONS flying about at their best; what a joy to watch - they'll steam roll the league from now on"

"Now we can see why Ajer is worth £50m.. what a player!"

Sickening.

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

Someone said Graig Gordon will get a winners medal today even if Hearts lose because he played for celtic in the earlier rounds of this cup.  Surely that’s not true.

Yeah he gets to go up and lift the cup as well, celebrate, do a lap of honour and then go back to the hearts dressing room as a loser.

1 minute ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Unsure how this went ahead; with different players and Hearts in Division 1 now :lol: madness. 

Normally for winning the Scottish Cup you get a European place.  But, because this is a completely different season Hearts wouldn’t get a European place even if they won.  Today is simply an exercise to get celtic another treble.  Craig Levein said as much a few weeks back.  

1 minute ago, ExilledWeegie123 said:

hate Brown with a passion, theyve won a game or two and suddenly he thinks hes the man again goading Halliday at every opportunity

c'mon Halliday end this cunts career do us all a favour.

I’d rather he crocked edouard, McGregor, or Christie mate. Brown is irrelevant now. Fuck him. 

Archived