C*ltc

1 minute ago, Swally said:

haven't pished myself for a while now, quite proud of that tbh, however i may well pish myself if this finishes 0-0

If celtic drop points here at Hamilton half the people in Glasgow will be pissing themselves tonight. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RWB72 said:

Lemon currently 45 mins away from being sacked - very worrying for us imo:mutley:

Imagine the scenes when he and the team get off the bus at Parkhead.  Glasgow's in a tier 4 lockdown and the weather is horrific but there will be an army of their fans outside that stadium wanting blood :lol: 

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Hamilton keeper having one of those days so far. Keep it up.

With them missing ten players I was looking at this as a goal difference job. Fully expected tarriers to be a few up. Decent so far.

The bad weather is working against them too I think.  I think they'll be playing against the wind during the second half.  

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Hamilton keeper having one of those days so far. Keep it up.

With them missing ten players I was looking at this as a goal difference job. Fully expected tarriers to be a few up. Decent so far.

I feared more for the GD here too, which is a point in itself. Was thinking they might do what we done to them with the players missing

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Imagine the scenes when he and the team get off the bus at Parkhead.  Glasgow's in a tier 4 lockdown and the weather is horrific but there will be an army of their fans outside that stadium wanting blood :lol: 

Would be nice, but please do not expect too much second half. We should be looking for Accies to limit the damage to our goal difference nothing else.

Archived