C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They say they got approved by the SG through the JRG which is the "relevant football authorities". Basically saying the SFA and SPFL authorised it twice over as the SG claim they had no knowledge of the trip...

The SG have to come out either hammering the tarriers and JRG for this or come out and say they lied and did authorise it.

Fucking farce.

So no acknowledgement that this is a fast moving situation that has deteriorated badly over the intervening 7 weeks?

With ‘the rules’ changing at a similar pace.

So they got their approval & ‘that’s final’....

These pricks have no self awareness whatsoever!

What about everybody else who had arrangements made & had to cancel?

The football authorities should take a look at themselves too - they should have been on top of it & had a quiet word, or pulled the approval if the scum wouldn’t listen to reason.

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

Mate my mood is great when things are going well for us. It actually affects my mood in life big time depending on how games go. 

Spot on. It does affect how you wake up and live your day. I couldn't sleep all Saturday night/Sunday morning as i was thinking about the game non stop. It dragged in. When we win it makes things so much better. Saturdays win has given everyone a massive high. Wait until we win the league 😃

11 minutes ago, HG5 said:

So no acknowledgement that this is a fast moving situation that has deteriorated badly over the intervening 7 weeks?

With ‘the rules’ changing at a similar pace.

So they got their approval & ‘that’s final’....

These pricks have no self awareness whatsoever!

What about everybody else who had arrangements made & had to cancel?

The football authorities should take a look at themselves too - they should have been on top of it & had a quiet word, or pulled the approval if the scum wouldn’t listen to reason.

The football authorities up here have a boss and it's the same boss as the tarriers have. Their statement saying the JRG and football authorities authorising this is basically Lawwell saying it's all good. The whole thing is a fucking joke and needs a strong hand from the SG to make a point or this football bubble will burst rapidly.

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

If The SG are seriously angry then they’ll nail these bastards but can’t see it myself, Open too big a can of worms for them imo.

Depends how culpable the SG are. If someone in the SG authorised this with no follow up then they'll do fuck all.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Depends how culpable the SG are. If someone in the SG authorised this with no follow up then they'll do fuck all.

The SG will do fuck all about it unless the 'press' kick up fuss. Unlikely given the subjects of the breach.

Archived