C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Sorry if it’s been posted already not been following the thread tonight but the Newell is a decent player for hibs thought he did well against us and looked decent again tonight. Technically good and always wants the ball in tight areas, he can play when he’s got it as well. 

I mentioned him in the transfer suggestions after the game against us. Watched him a couple of times since then and he definitely looks like a player who raises his game for the big matches then turns in a few average performances after that. If he was consistent would definitely consider going for him as he is out of contract with them this year I think. 

Just now, siamthedanger said:

I mentioned him in the transfer suggestions after the game against us. Watched him a couple of times since then and he definitely looks like a player who raises his game for the big matches then turns in a few average performances after that. If he was consistent would definitely consider going for him as he is out of contract with them this year I think. 

Bit like Barker then. 

Just now, siamthedanger said:

Half the battle isn’t it mate, probably don’t get a fair reflection watching players versus us as you say because it’s their cup final. 

1 minute ago, siamthedanger said:

I thought he was decent after first 25 but he's 27 and played for shite in England. He has a bit of composure but that's it

Archived