But a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable
But in the end it's right
I hope you had the time of your life

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Great as it was to see Duffy get yet another assist for the opposition, what sort of punishment could they be looking at for playing him?

Best punishment is he starts every game!!

But I agree it needs looked into. Something very fishy going on with this one and no doubt Lawell will be pulling favours to cover it up with his SFA buddies. 

Seen on twitter the Duffy situation can be explained with him arriving from UAE within the travel corridor and the country Zungu arrived from wasn’t and required the general public to isolate. The Scottish government did change the rules regarding flights in from UAE but they only advise individuals who flew the same day as Duffy to isolate they aren’t enforcing it. Still a very bad look but think they will get off with it. 

“Zungu has been forced to self-isolate since arriving in Glasgow, Scotland because of his move from France. The French country has been one of the hardest hit Europeam countries in relation to corona virus infection cases. The United Kingdom forces anyone who is emigrating to Britain from a Corona virus hot-spot to self-isolate before starting with their official work duties.”

3 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Best punishment is he starts every game!!

But I agree it needs looked into. Something very fishy going on with this one and no doubt Lawell will be pulling favours to cover it up with his SFA buddies. 

It’s just so ridiculous that it’s hard to imagine they haven’t done it on purpose, for whatever reason.

I never, ever thought that a highlight, something to look forward to getting out of bed for on a cold winters day, would be logging on to a thread about THEM to see what latest disaster, catastrophe, has befallen THEM. 

I have to admit that not even in my wildest dreams did I see this coming, Dave Nostradamus King seems to have been spot on with his house of cards statement. Even I, the epitome of the glass half empty, the eternal pessimist am beginning to come around to thinking that this may just be our year with regards to the Title. HWG1IAR?

Huge, if true.

Leaked conversation from yesterday...

Hibs: “We would request that all players available for Covid FC tonight have another test done."

CFC: “We do not agree to that request."

Hibs: “In that case, there may be little point in us coming through tonight as a lot of our players do not feel safe."

CFC: “What if we promise to play Shane Duffy?"

Hibs: “See you at 7.45pm.”

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Huge, if true.

Leaked conversation from yesterday...

Hibs: “We would request that all players available for Covid FC tonight have another test done."

CFC: “We do not agree to that request."

Hibs: “In that case, there may be little point in us coming through tonight as a lot of our players do not feel safe."

CFC: “What if we promise to play Shane Duffy?"

Hibs: “See you at 7.45pm.”

Stealing patter from an FF admin, disgrace imo.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/leaked-hibs-covid-fc-conversation.148128/

21 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Seen on twitter the Duffy situation can be explained with him arriving from UAE within the travel corridor and the country Zungu arrived from wasn’t and required the general public to isolate. The Scottish government did change the rules regarding flights in from UAE but they only advise individuals who flew the same day as Duffy to isolate they aren’t enforcing it. Still a very bad look but think they will get off with it. 

“Zungu has been forced to self-isolate since arriving in Glasgow, Scotland because of his move from France. The French country has been one of the hardest hit Europeam countries in relation to corona virus infection cases. The United Kingdom forces anyone who is emigrating to Britain from a Corona virus hot-spot to self-isolate before starting with their official work duties.”

Duffy travelled into London then to Brighton. 2 huge covid hotspots. Surely Sturgeon won't be happy he is travelling from an area with a higher covid rate than the rest of the UK?

Make the SG aware of it in numbers and they'll have to look at it.

We need to fucking SMASH these cunts in the next Old Firm game and the one after that

Get these two goal and one goal differences in the bin, they deserve an absolute humiliation, it would be the perfect season finale before Tav is lifting the trophy under confetti and fireworks 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Duffy travelled into London then to Brighton. 2 huge covid hotspots. Surely Sturgeon won't be happy he is travelling from an area with a higher covid rate than the rest of the UK?

Was it essential travel? I doubt it but it’s proving it. Family emergency apparently. 

37 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

20210112_080441.thumb.jpg.7a9d4d837937591a083a1e6954a26cf8.jpg

Another turning point
A fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist
Directs you where to go

So make the best of this test
And don't ask why
It's not a question
But a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable
But in the end it's right
I hope you had the time of your life

1610440986139.thumb.jpg.60a69f3bd4d33a5d9849f464d21bc53e.jpg

17 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

“Shane had a couple of personal things that he had to leave Dubai for, so we sent him back on that basis,” Kennedy said.

“Following protocols, he’ll miss the weekend’s game because he’s left the bubble. He’s been through one round of tests, he’ll go through a second round before then returning to the bubble, which is normal protocol. Nothing unusual.”

This definitely needs explained and answered though but it’s up to SFA to force that answers. I would find it very doubtful if they didn’t get the okay before playing him.

Presume he has done his second round of tests and passed them but why did this Kennedy believe initially that the 2nd test wouldn’t be able to be done prior to the Hibs game?

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

“Shane had a couple of personal things that he had to leave Dubai for, so we sent him back on that basis,” Kennedy said.

“Following protocols, he’ll miss the weekend’s game because he’s left the bubble. He’s been through one round of tests, he’ll go through a second round before then returning to the bubble, which is normal protocol. Nothing unusual.”

This definitely needs explained and answered though but it’s up to SFA to force that answers. I would find it very doubtful if they didn’t get the okay before playing him.

Presume he has done his second round of tests and passed them but why did this Kennedy believe initially that the 2nd test wouldn’t be able to be done prior to the Hibs game?

A negative test does not clear you to play a game if you have travelled outside the team bubble. See Zungu. Duffy was probably left off the track n trace submission due to leaving earlier but should still be included. Tarriers thought by not including him and him having a negative test clears him, it doesn't.

Archived