C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I for one have enjoyed today immensely! However, I hope our players take the positionĀ of the other poster and donā€™t take anything for granted. I want the filth to get noĀ encouragement whatsoever and for the whole shitshow to get even worse for them. Ā šŸ˜€

I hope the team take nothing for granted and always take one game at a time but as a supporter and looking at the numbers, for me it's over with.

15 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I'm not sure they've ever made a more catastrophic signing. What a fall from grace he's had.

Lucky for him, he'll never be allowed back near the stadium after this season :lol:

Delightful to see a tarrier prick like that have his dream move turned into a nightmareĀ 

Had we been given the reigns at celtic for a season with the task of derailing 10IAR I doubt anyone of us on here could have conjured up such a glorious clusterfuck.Ā 

It really is unbelievable how they've fucked themselves up.

Wonder what's going to happen tomorrow?Ā :popcorn:

Hail, hailĀ :UK::boughy::UK:

10 hours ago, tina-duncan said:

Right, so is anyone else getting suspicious that celtic and the cabal are deliberately trying to get the league stopped?

First they go to Dubai for no reason, then come back with Covid, then force Hibs to play against them without testing. It won't be long before it starts spreading across all the teams the way they're behaving!

I'm suspicious because of the way last season ended on lies, and how this season is panning out so far

Last Season cunning plan

• The government postpone football matches because of a Covid-19 outbreak
  • SPFL Lies that a vote is needed for lower league clubs to end their season before their prize money could be paid
  • SPFL Lies that null and void was not on the table because 75 per cent of the games had been played. When really it was off the table because of commercialĀ liabilities.
  • SPFL Lies about material facts in the proposal to force the proposal through
  • SPFL Lies about the voting process
  • SPFL Calls the league and awards cfc the trophy.

This season isĀ not working out for them, so far we've had themĀ 

• Spreading lies that all clubs need to have played 75% of games or the season is null and void
  • LyingĀ about the reason for their winter training camp plans
  • Breaching Covid rules very publicly at training camp to force the government to postpone football
  • SPFL postponing lower League games
  • Suggestions of Null and Voiding football

All that's missing in thisĀ cunning plan is

• ProposingĀ a vote to give the SPFL the decision to call the league
  • SPFL winning the vote to call theĀ league null and void
  • Handing cfc a 2nd chance at 10iar
    Ā 

8 minutes ago, Vision said:

Who had Spiers in the Null and Void bingo

image.thumb.png.c3089ad61afd80dd9f097e4ebc0928d8.png

on Scotland TonightĀ calling for a stop to ALL football.

Creepy bastard

There's quite a few doing it but null and void won't happen because of commercial liabilities.They'd have too many people to pay back.and they'd have to win a vote to do it

Archived