C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I'm suspicious because of the way last season ended on lies, and how this season is panning out so far

Last Season cunning plan

• The government postpone football matches because of a Covid-19 outbreak
  • SPFL Lies that a vote is needed for lower league clubs to end their season before their prize money could be paid
  • SPFL Lies that null and void was not on the table because 75 per cent of the games had been played. When really it was off the table because of commercial liabilities.
  • SPFL Lies about material facts in the proposal to force the proposal through
  • SPFL Lies about the voting process
  • SPFL Calls the league and awards cfc the trophy.

This season is not working out for them, so far we've had them 

• Spreading lies that all clubs need to have played 75% of games or the season is null and void
  • Lying about the reason for their winter training camp plans
  • Breaching Covid rules very publicly at training camp to force the government to postpone football
  • SPFL postponing lower League games
  • Suggestions of Null and Voiding football

All that's missing in this cunning plan is

• Proposing a vote to give the SPFL the decision to call the league
  • SPFL winning the vote to call the league null and void
  • Handing cfc a 2nd chance at 10iar

The league won’t be stopped imo but even if it was declared null and void 10IAR is dead. End of!! 

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

All that's missing in this cunning plan is

• Proposing a vote to give the SPFL the decision to call the league
  • SPFL winning the vote to call the league null and void
  • Handing cfc a 2nd chance at 10iar

We actually all forget ,that they tried to force this through .These corrupt bastards tried to get ultimate power over this season and failed .

These fuckers are now keeping a low profile now 

8 hours ago, LaaRFC said:

The free kick was good and I rekon turnbull is a good player but the commentator going off his nut in comparison to how he reacts to other goals is ridiculous.  Get it up ye. 

Another great day. 

Sadly he is, but another off the hate filled assembly line. It's rippin pot him. 

8 hours ago, DBBTB said:

We’ve had some superb title wins but I honestly don’t know if this one will be topped.

We’ve had ten years of them coasting to titles and trophies with no real challenge, watching shite players like Brown, Lustig & Griffiths lording it up and strutting about like world beaters while they were beating jobbers, dishing out multiple thumpings to shite Rangers teams, the never-ending sevco patter, the list is endless, but do you know what, ultimately it’s all been for nothing. 

This title is all that matters to them, it’s the only one that’s ever mattered to them. They will never have as easy a chance to win ten titles in a row as they have had this past decade, they know it, and they have blown it in a spectacular fashion that the likes of us could never have imagined even in our wildest dreams. It’s a sucker punch that they could take years to recover from.

Honestly man, what a time to be a bear.

:jimmybell:

:bow: 

28 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I still want an explanation on how the fuck Duffy was allowed to play!

Don't get me wrong, he should be made to play every game as a punishment to them, but I still want them fucking hammered over it 

A negative test does not excuse you to leave and re-enter the bubble.

yEBf8QB.gif

Sometimes you just cant escape that bubble :lol:

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Great as it was to see Duffy get yet another assist for the opposition, what sort of punishment could they be looking at for playing him?

Not a lot. Had it been one of ours ? Massive repercussions 

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I still want an explanation on how the fuck Duffy was allowed to play!

Don't get me wrong, he should be made to play every game as a punishment to them, but I still want them fucking hammered over it 

A negative test does not excuse you to leave and re-enter the bubble.

It makes no sense at all. I read a comparison where Zungu arrived on a scheduled flight and self isolated on his arrival for 14 days. This was when the pandemic had slowed down as well.

Duffy does the same but a negative test let’s him play. Surely being on a plane with near 200 people, breathing recirculated air, no idea if you have come into contact with a positive case (phone on flight mode so app would not work) & also spending time at the lounge and departure gate, would put you at high risk? If a negative test allows him to ‘re-enter the bubble’ then by that logic the 12 missing players could take a test and be cleared to play?

In saying that I’m more than happy for Duffy to keep playing. His inch perfect weighted pass was superb for Hibs equaliser.

Edmundson and Jones were so stupid in their actions and deserved to be punished. Maybe a seven game ban was slightly harsh but it sets the precedent for the compliance officer now. Will be interesting to see the outcome. This is a massive moment for the SFA/SPFL the entire country is literally watching to see what they do. If it wasn’t for the government’s input I believe they would have done absolutely nothing about it. To have your manager and captain drinking together, flouting the strict guidelines and all the other snapshots as they call it, is two fingers up to everyone.

It’s a moral and PR disaster. Their season ticket sales could half in a best case scenario next season. The contempt for their support, insane investment in shite players (£5m for a keeper they dropped for a youth player), us winning the league in the most important year of their history & continued loss of CL money will put them in a really bad financial foot. Dave King called it perfect, they laughed at his comments at their AGM but he has called it spot on.

Our experience and progress in Europe has put us in a fantastic position in terms of CL qualification for the next two seasons and beyond. We have almost single handedly raised our coefficient to a level where we are not far off automatic entry to CL if you look at the long game. You are talking potentially £100m+ in additional income over four years. Granted this is best case scenario but going on the current evidence it’s more than achievable.

They have a massive wage bill and all sellable assets are off form and will not sell for the Dembele dollars they have projected for. Remember £40m for McGregor to Bayern? Edouard with his 40% sell on to go to PSG? They will be lucky to recoup what they paid for him after clearing what they need to pay back. Transfer policy as well will ruin them - £2m loan fee for Duffy, £10m on strikers that don’t play & not retaining experienced players because they have no sell on value.

i don't think their has ever been a player that has moved from the prem to scotland and has been shown up as much as Duffy, everything he seems to touch just turns to shit, the ball wasn't even going in tonight and he cleared it and put it on a plate to nesbit :lol:

even when Burnley got promoted and Barton came here it wasn't as calamitous as Duffy, he was gone quick enough without playing many games but the Oaf keeps coming into the side and making fuck up after fuck up

10 minutes ago, Baratheon said:

i don't think their has ever been a player that has moved from the prem to scotland and has been shown up as much as Duffy, everything he seems to touch just turns to shit, the ball wasn't even going in tonight and he cleared it and put it on a plate to nesbit :lol:

even when Burnley got promoted and Barton came here it wasn't as calamitous as Duffy, he was gone quick enough without playing many games but the Oaf keeps coming into the side and making fuck up after fuck up

He is the worst signing in the history of football imo.

Every time he plays, he is not just a man down for them, but it's like the opposition have an extra playmaker with the vision of Xavi pulling the strings for them.

Archived