C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lennon's meltdown was as predictable as it was enjoyable, he's done it everywhere, and he always will.

He's 2Β Livi goals away from fucking a water bottle atΒ a reporter asking an awkward question.Β 

If there is any more comebacks about this apart from internal from Pedro, it'll be on them. But i doubt it anyway.Β  It's a Lennon meltdown, not the first, and won't be the last.Β 

It has nothing to do with other teams, though glad to see them turning on them as well.Β 

People talking about the league being paused or whatever, this latest rant by Lennon won't cause it ffs.Β  It's just a meltdown by a drowning man lashing out, who has form for it,Β  as every cunt knows.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, GM63 said:

It is called β€œpegging” apparently..

Fastest growing alternative activity so they say .

Everybody knows somebody that does it .So if you don’t know anybody doing it ,it must be you .

A couple of years ago a wee guy at work confided in somebody that his burd was wanting to do it for months and he had agreed to do it .Let’s just say the confidant didn’t keep the secret very long πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Sure we didn't post Caixinhas last presser on our social media...

Ah, Penny just dropped πŸ˜‚, I’d give you a like but I’ve been overly generous tonight with all the excitement and it would seem I’ve gave them all away already ffs πŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It does when he's accused 2 of them of not providing adequate space to comply with protocols

It's got if we're going down then we'll drag everyone with us feeling about it

Hopefully we're at the point where the people in higher places see it for what it is, tims greeting because they're getting shafted on the pitch, nothing else.

Archived