C*ltc

I would love for Stevie to get in touch with someone down south in the media hes friendly with and ask them if they could run with this story, highlight what goes on up here with blatant bias from the SFA, Refs and Media, the racism, the throwing objects, the countless fines recieved in Europe by them over the years, the joke that is the compliance officer. If down south saw this reported in their media maybe just maybe it would get people interested and asking questions and then FIFA or UEFA or whoever would get involved, one thing the SFA and the taigs wouldnt like is if this got worldwide, they like to keep Scottish football to themselves where they think they are hidden away and anything goes, highlight this to everyone we can and something might start changing. Stevie is just the man to do it with his reputation, if he doesnt he might leave seen as a failure up here damaging his reputation for the future when we all know (even him) that him and his team have been cheated out of a fair crack.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

They don’t even try to hide it anymore. Go to any other league around Europe and do that and it’s a red card, that would be a red in fucking Sunday league! In fact the only time that is not a red is if it’s a fucking taig that does it. 

They have showing clear bias with this one.  

Imagine the roles were reversed in that game and the hamilton player came down on Griffiths. Trial by tv and multiple match ban. 

1 hour ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Leigh Griffiths will NOT be cited by the SFA for his 'stamp' on Hamilton Accies defender Sam Woods.

The celtic striker was involved in an off-the-ball clash with his opponent and was booked for shoving Alex Gogic in the aftermath.

However, there was no consensus of opinion from the panel of experts that it was a red card offence and therefore no further punishment will be dished out.

:rofl:

I have watched it over and over and I find it hard to believe that that wasn't a red. The bookies favourite punter will be having a snort of the white stuff tonight in celebration, ffn shower of corrupt Bastards. 

2 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

They don’t even try to hide it anymore. Go to any other league around Europe and do that and it’s a red card, that would be a red in fucking Sunday league! In fact the only time that is not a red is if it’s a fucking taig that does it. 

Alfredo does that the red card would be out b4 he even brought his foot down that I'm.certain 

4 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Whilst it's true and obvious they are getting more than just good fortune from officialdom.

If we had just kept winning games of football it wouldn't have mattered one jot. Except of course until we play them twice more. 

Posts like this make me weep 

22 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Must be some amount of brown envelopes bouncing around in Scottish football these days,can't win a title fairly so they'll buy it 😞

No need for brown envelopes ,they just hand out hospitality comps for the piggery 

A 36-year-old man has been found guilty of simulating sex on a taxi bonnet with his trousers at his ankles in a Fife street.

The shocked cabbie had arrived to pick up a fare from a house when a drunk stranger jumped up on to the front of his van in broad daylight.

An elderly couple also claimed they saw David Bruce apparently having sex with a garden fence during the incident on May 25, in Russell Court.

After a trial at Dunfermline Sheriff Court, Bruce was found guilty of jumping on to the bonnet of a taxi with his trousers down and rub his genitals on the vehicle, simulate sexual intercourse and commit a breach of the peace.

Bruce, now of Bridge Street, Kirkcaldy, formerly of Broomhead Drive, Dunfermline, was found not guilty of committing an offence of public indecency by lowering his trousers and underwear, exposing his genitals and committing a sex act.

Bruce told the court he had been out celebrating after watching his team celtic win the Scottish Cup Final on TV to clinch a ‘treble treble’.

Kathleen Nisbet (63) told the trial she heard someone singing outside and initially thought it was just a passing football supporter.

“That was the day celtic won the treble and I thought ‘somebody’s happy out there’. Then I heard banging and looked outside. There was a man singing at the top of his voice.”

She said he jumped on to a taxi and simulated sex on the bonnet. “He was making thrusting movements and by this time his trousers were down,” she added.

“He was wandering about with his trousers at his ankles and then approached a woman. He was staggering about and then started masturbating for two or three minutes. Eventually he fell on somebody’s path.”

Her husband George Nisbet (76) said he had been out walking his dog when the incident started and so went back into his house.

He then watched from an upstairs window with his wife and saw the drunk man urinating against a wooden fence.

“He then started rubbing his private parts up and down on the fence. It was as if he was trying to have sex with the fence,” said Mr Nisbet.

“He threw himself in front of a minibus and started rubbing himself on it like he had been doing with the fence. His trousers fell down and he took a dive on the path of one of the houses.”

Don Simpson (47) taxi driver of the eight-seater taxi involved, said: “As I turned into the street to pick up a fare there was a gentleman on the road, obviously intoxicated.

“He dropped his trousers and they fell to his ankles. He clambered on to the bonnet and started simulating sex. His hips were moving back and forwards.”

Asked to mark the man’s state of intoxication out of ten, Mr Simpson said: “Eight or nine.”

Sheriff Charles MacNair called for reports and Bruce will be sentenced on March 4.

https://www.fifetoday.co.uk/news/crime/drunk-celtic-fan-had-sex-with-taxi-1-5085809/amp?kjh=&__twitter_impression=true

20 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Posts like this make me weep 

Dry yer eyes mate. 

It's my honest opinion. I don't torture myself on anything the Taigs do or get. 

I can also live with the reality that my team and our players need to improve. 

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

A 36-year-old man has been found guilty of simulating sex on a taxi bonnet with his trousers at his ankles in a Fife street.

The shocked cabbie had arrived to pick up a fare from a house when a drunk stranger jumped up on to the front of his van in broad daylight.

An elderly couple also claimed they saw David Bruce apparently having sex with a garden fence during the incident on May 25, in Russell Court.

After a trial at Dunfermline Sheriff Court, Bruce was found guilty of jumping on to the bonnet of a taxi with his trousers down and rub his genitals on the vehicle, simulate sexual intercourse and commit a breach of the peace.

Bruce, now of Bridge Street, Kirkcaldy, formerly of Broomhead Drive, Dunfermline, was found not guilty of committing an offence of public indecency by lowering his trousers and underwear, exposing his genitals and committing a sex act.

Bruce told the court he had been out celebrating after watching his team celtic win the Scottish Cup Final on TV to clinch a ‘treble treble’.

Kathleen Nisbet (63) told the trial she heard someone singing outside and initially thought it was just a passing football supporter.

“That was the day celtic won the treble and I thought ‘somebody’s happy out there’. Then I heard banging and looked outside. There was a man singing at the top of his voice.”

She said he jumped on to a taxi and simulated sex on the bonnet. “He was making thrusting movements and by this time his trousers were down,” she added.

“He was wandering about with his trousers at his ankles and then approached a woman. He was staggering about and then started masturbating for two or three minutes. Eventually he fell on somebody’s path.”

Her husband George Nisbet (76) said he had been out walking his dog when the incident started and so went back into his house.

He then watched from an upstairs window with his wife and saw the drunk man urinating against a wooden fence.

“He then started rubbing his private parts up and down on the fence. It was as if he was trying to have sex with the fence,” said Mr Nisbet.

“He threw himself in front of a minibus and started rubbing himself on it like he had been doing with the fence. His trousers fell down and he took a dive on the path of one of the houses.”

Don Simpson (47) taxi driver of the eight-seater taxi involved, said: “As I turned into the street to pick up a fare there was a gentleman on the road, obviously intoxicated.

“He dropped his trousers and they fell to his ankles. He clambered on to the bonnet and started simulating sex. His hips were moving back and forwards.”

Asked to mark the man’s state of intoxication out of ten, Mr Simpson said: “Eight or nine.”

Sheriff Charles MacNair called for reports and Bruce will be sentenced on March 4.

https://www.fifetoday.co.uk/news/crime/drunk-celtic-fan-had-sex-with-taxi-1-5085809/amp?kjh=&__twitter_impression=true

Fake pape taxi 

42 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Found not guilty of public indecency ha ha ha aye no bother, cunt should have been placed right on the register for that carry on. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Did he ask for any other fences to be taken in to consideration  ?

On 03/02/2020 at 17:58, magic8ball said:

The whole system is in their favour ,It’s even widely known that they employ a PR firm to not only cover up negative stories ,not just the child abuse shit ,the PR company also actively seeks negative stories about the rest of the clubs ,

Now if that’s not a case for bringing the game into disrepute and a potential maximum penalty of expulsion from the league then nothing is ,Will never happen because they have control over the rule makers and committees 

Even when the new vice precedent was brought in ,Mulraney the Alloa owner it was seen as letting the small clubs have a say ,I used to live in Alloa and Mulraney is well known a a taig fan and an extremely bitter one at that ,who’s he there to help ,it’s not Alloa or the wee clubs 

While screaming ‘financial doping’ in our direction, they’ve quietly set about a power grab of unbelievable proportions.

Folk have been done elsewhere for match fixing.

This lot are fixing the whole game.

Archived