C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Swally said:

We all know that cunt of a club should be closed down because of all of this, but I just expect a slap on the wrist.

Sick but it's the most likely outcome for such a high profile protected club.

Who’s going to slap them on the wrist ,the authority that could so has been criticised for holding up the investigation along with the police 

21 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Who’s going to slap them on the wrist ,the authority that could so has been criticised for holding up the investigation along with the police 

Our footballing authorities will either do nothing, or give them a slap on the wrist for this. The only reason they'll give them a slap on the wrist is to say that they've finally dealt with it and the case is closed.

I have no doubt the victims will be successful in taking the club to court, but the money they'll lose won't really be a lot for them.

Sadly the club should have its "reputation" completely dragged through the mud because of this, but the media wont really be interested in reporting beyond the facts - especially when the ball really starts rolling.

Like I said when most people were saying  Doncaster was fucked and out of a job, I don't see anything much happening - or at least the club getting what they deserve for this whole thing.

It's a rigged game

Just a thought but if The Scum are indeed found guilty of Child Abuse in a Court of Law then surely The Good People of Glasgow will be allowed a peaceful protest against the perpetrators and enablers and surely there would be no real complaints if 1 or 2 statues got pulled down in the process perhaps starting with The Large Man who apparently Knew.

11 minutes ago, Swally said:

Our footballing authorities will either do nothing, or give them a slap on the wrist for this. The only reason they'll give them a slap on the wrist is to say that they've finally dealt with it and the case is closed.

I have no doubt the victims will be successful in taking the club to court, but the money they'll lose won't really be a lot for them.

Sadly the club should have its "reputation" completely dragged through the mud because of this, but the media wont really be interested in reporting beyond the facts - especially when the ball really starts rolling.

Like I said when most people were saying  Doncaster was fucked and out of a job, I don't see anything much happening - or at least the club getting what they deserve for this whole thing.

It's a rigged game

They have went on the damage limitation overdrive ,The seperate entity pish will be there for ever and any penalties will be deemed hard 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They have went on the damage limitation overdrive ,The seperate entity pish will be there for ever and any penalties will be deemed hard 

It's horrible mate. The only way I can see anything of note happening is if current staff at the club are tied directly to all of this.

I think that would change things in a big big way, if they went after Lawwell things would get very difficult for them and their damage limitation tactics would be in tatters. 

Roll oot wee Jay and the Lisbon Lesbians(what's left of them) 

Flood MSM with shellik feel good stories 

In the words of the immoral Jock Stein..

"The name of celtic must be kept clean at all times" 

Does that translate to "do yer job...dont get caught"?

8 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Struggling to sell ST’s.

Fans at war with club over repayments regarding last seasons tickets and hospitality tickets.

The Thumb having a meltdown.

Child abuse claims starting..

Lovely.

The perfect storm if you will 🤭👍🏼

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

After 50 years, you would think that at least one ex player or ex employee would have come forward by now and admitted what they knew.

The cover-up is just as disgusting as the crime.

Combination of fear from the hordes and ,”protecting the good name”

To an extent Macari mentions it in his book but nobody has the balls to run with the story any further,We have all seen the snippets and even the odd discussion on TV ,It’s just like the RC church ,it’s almost a world wide known fact that they have an deep rooted CSA problem and have done for years but nobody ever gets to the bottom of it ,just little bits and pieces ,

9 hours ago, bluenoz said:

After 50 years, you would think that at least one ex player or ex employee would have come forward by now and admitted what they knew.

The cover-up is just as disgusting as the crime.

There will be loads of ex celtic men who knew at the time. Why not do the honourable thing, clear your consience and speak out? It only makes you just as bad as the abusers if you dont. 

The disturbing thing for me is the seperate entity line. Only a club like celtic could come out with that.

Utter scum. 

Saw a screenshot convo between 2 tarriers on a Rangers fans page on Facebook ,

Thats them back to being experts on the legal system regarding the CSA case ,Apparently this is a test case so they can go after US and Man City 

Forgetting the 2 key facts we don’t have a list of convictions connected to the club and Man City have already set up a compensation fund 

2 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

There will be loads of ex celtic men who knew at the time. Why not do the honourable thing, clear your consience and speak out? It only makes you just as bad as the abusers if you dont. 

The disturbing thing for me is the seperate entity line. Only a club like celtic could come out with that.

Utter scum. 

The seperate entity line is pure “Lawwelism”

Straight from the book where he grabbed sporting integrity and the rest of the shite he has come out with to deflect and protect his company and shareholders 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

The seperate entity line is pure “Lawwelism”

Straight from the book where he grabbed sporting integrity and the rest of the shite he has come out with to deflect and protect his company and shareholders 

Miniscule article in the Daily Mail today regarding the new legal action, which went with the "separate entity" line.

I think that leaves me with the Racing Post as a paper that I am prepared to actually buy now.

Archived