C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, B1872 said:

5EBC594A-9A78-49DD-9B85-2FB9B49CA4A3.jpeg

At last. Well done that man.

I am assuming with that name he's one of them and I am assuming he's moved house to the Outer Hebrides.

Be interesting to see what personal abuse he gets from the hordes on this one. Think there will be plenty coming his way.

The first step in victory for the victims and long overdue.

Also be interesting to see if the jaap relents and does an out of court settlement with the gagging clause, or will his ego of invincibility prevent him and all is laid bare? I hope so.

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

The solicitor McGuire was on Radio Scotland this morning - he was scathing of CFC, basically left them with no name

I have heard him speaking re this previously and again he did not cut to the chase when discussing their (celtic) refusal to acknowledge what everyone knows as being true. Albeit he is running a business, but I think maybe having the personal experience of dealing with the abuse victims fuels his desire to seek truth and recompense. It’s been a disgusting and sorid affair to date and I wish all of the victims and their families the best of luck in what must be a very nervous and harrowing time but hopefully a pathway to some form of closure...

42 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Daily Record and Sun now reporting it.

Daily Record actually saying ‘this is the largest and most insidious case in British football’ - aye no shit FS!

Also it says the victim is claiming for loss of earnings and considering one has already won there’s a good chance the victim will be successful.

This should open the floodgates for the rest of the victims and their families to get justice.

Monies owed won’t sink the club but you would think the reputational damage especially with sponsors etc will hit them hard.

There’s also a three part documentary on its way! 👍🏻

Surprised any journalist in this country heard the recent news with all the sand that must be in their ears

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Followed it up with this. 🤦‍♂️

Screenshot_20200625-100633_Twitter.jpg

"A wee nice gesture" :lol::lol: That's fucking hilarious. We're talking about the abuse of so many children and they're acting like they accidentally kicked their ball at a neighbours window.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000k8gq

Maguire on around the 2 hour 37 mark. Short and sweet since the Beeb have history of covering paedophile abuse.

"Factually incorrect and legally preposterous" trying to use the separate entity claim. 

Hopefully this is day of reckoning like Maguire said for these scumbags. 

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I cannot see this actually finding its way into a courtroom.

This has all the makings of a settlement prior to the trial.

I’m fucked if I would settle out of court for acts of Paedophilia committed by someone else or a separate organisation.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Barrie McKay is living proof that this statement is one of the funniest he has ever heard ..... and rates it up there with similar quotes from that intellectual giant and teammate Josh ... An omelette is is not the same as an egg ..... Windass ..... :pipe:

🇬🇧

54 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Sure I read those who were suing were already getting death threats.

A club like no other indeed

Bullets from the RA through the post. Lawyers offices firebombed. 

They are indeed a club like no other. 

28 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Settling out of court admits not separate entity....

I know, but I just cant see them putting Lawell and Co on the stand.

I think they will do a deal, money will get passed over, and one of the conditions is that the lawyers give some kind of glowing endorsement of celtic.

This is the level of sick despicable people we are doing with here. Have no doubt about it these celtic fans aren’t right in the head and below is the lengths they’ll go to - absolute scum!

4C94EFA6-5721-4EA8-A01B-74D8AEFE350E.png

1CEFF403-59CA-4ED6-82B6-57E1C5241C6C.png

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

This is the level of sick despicable people we are doing with here. Have no doubt about it these celtic fans aren’t right in the head and below is the lengths they’ll go to - absolute scum!

4C94EFA6-5721-4EA8-A01B-74D8AEFE350E.png

1CEFF403-59CA-4ED6-82B6-57E1C5241C6C.png

Look at the user name...he's actually spent time thinking about that, creating it and using it as a platform to hide behind.

I will never understand why someone would get defensive to such an extreme that you would attack victims of abuse just because they say your club did it.

If this happened at Rangers I would be mortified about it and ashamed. But I wouldn't go on twitter, make a profile named after a victim and then post nonsense like that. 

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Daily Record and Sun now reporting it.

Daily Record actually saying ‘this is the largest and most insidious case in British football’ - aye no shit FS!

Also it says the victim is claiming for loss of earnings and considering one has already won there’s a good chance the victim will be successful.

This should open the floodgates for the rest of the victims and their families to get justice.

Monies owed won’t sink the club but you would think the reputational damage especially with sponsors etc will hit them hard.

There’s also a three part documentary on its way! 👍🏻

The money might not sink them B1872,but that highlighted part should in a normal decent right minded society would see the final chapter for the victims.
I was of the opinion it should be razed to the ground,but in the cold light of day it should be left as a reminder of the evil perpetrated on over 100 young boys,aided and abetted by the custodians since 1966 when one evil bastard founded cbc.
They should be reminded of a quote from MLK's speech.
"he who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps perpetrate it. he who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it"

Me personally have been highly critical of Patrick MaGuire,but those are damning words indeed.
I just hope he follows it up and gets the justice the victims deserve.

4 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Look at the user name...he's actually spent time thinking about that, creating it and using it as a platform to hide behind.

They really are a different breed!!

They are creating accounts off the back of this BLM campaign to spread lies about us as well - worst cunts!

Archived