C*ltc

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Seeing theres a massive uproar about this on social. Tarriers aren't doing any PPV of their games, just season ticket holders only. Pretty shocking if you ask me.

Maybe an indication of low season ticket numbers ,PPV means you don’t need a season ticket to see the games .

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Maybe an indication of low season ticket numbers ,PPV means you don’t need a season ticket to see the games .

Dunno, or their TV streaming can't handle anymore than the season ticket holder numbers. My tarrier mate was complaining about how shite the quality and constant buffering is.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Dunno, or their TV streaming can't handle anymore than the season ticket holder numbers. My tarrier mate was complaining about how shite the quality and constant buffering is.

I think the buffering might have been fine, it's just there's so many inbred fucks on their programme it makes it look pixilated and fucked up when it's not.

3 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

The whole “point-scoring” defence has been brilliantly crafted and fine tuned over many years.

Any Ibrox dirty laundry is hung out repeatedly to ensure maximum exposure but their rancid past is so, so horrible, you can’t mention it or YOU’RE the one who is out of order - fucking genius.

Until the victims start getting compensation (and GENUINE apologies), nothing will change.

The lawyers are dragging their heels, presumably trying to agree a settlement with Liewell (and thus a percentage for themselves) and I still can’t believe that no serious journalist has tackled this paedophile infestation head on.

I really hope that the Adrian Goldberg report/documentary/podcast/book is not another false dawn.

The message “supporting celtic = supporting child rape” has to become accepted as fact.

100%.
See the line in bold on your post mate.
Me personally see the lawyers in the same bracket as the 'support them=supporting and condoning child rape'
Feel that any cunt who supports them will do ANYTHING to stop this going through the courts and protect the club at all costs (courtesy of big jock)and Thompson Solicitors are riddled with their supporters.

15 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

100%.
Me personally see the lawyers in the same bracket as the 'support them=supporting and condoning child rape'
Feel that any cunt who supports them will do ANYTHING to stop this going through the courts and protect the club at all costs (courtesy of big jock)and Thompson Solicitors are riddled with their sopporters.

One of the things holding the cases up just now is the fact the court have asked the SFA for their final report .Report has been held up due to the guy doing the report being off sick .

Nice and handy ,considering he has connections to convicted peadophiles himself .

28 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

One of the things holding the cases up just now is the fact the court have asked the SFA for their final report .Report has been held up due to the guy doing the report being off sick .

Nice and handy ,considering he has connections to convicted peadophiles himself .

Surprised that the court would hold things up pending receipt of SFA report. The court case should be conducted independently of any other  " supposed " investigation.  Maybe the scum have another placeman within the court system l who is delaying and obfuscating the process.

9 minutes ago, doonald said:

Surprised that the court would hold things up pending receipt of SFA report. The court case should be conducted independently of any other  " supposed " investigation.  Maybe the scum have another placeman within the court system l who is delaying and obfuscating the process.

It’s getting past the point where “separate entity” was a great idea ,dragging things out the way they have had given the Spotlight team longer to investigate ,Almost on a daily basis they publish more evidence that blows separate entity out the water.More people connected to the club are being dragged into the cover up.

This is evidence that would never have come to light if the scum club had done the right thing 3 years ago and put their hands up and apologised and payed up .

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

It’s getting past the point where “separate entity” was a great idea ,dragging things out the way they have had given the Spotlight team longer to investigate ,Almost on a daily basis they publish more evidence that blows separate entity out the water.More people connected to the club are being dragged into the cover up.

This is evidence that would never have come to light if the scum club had done the right thing 3 years ago and put their hands up and apologised and payed up .

Good points, I had not considered that.

3 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

100%.
Feel that any cunt who supports them will do ANYTHING to stop this going through the courts and protect the club at all costs (courtesy of big jock)and Thompson Solicitors are riddled with their supporters.

Still my belief that Thomson solicitors got free advertising on Snyde to make this all go away .And it appears they are doing jack shit for their clients on this matter 

2 hours ago, doonald said:

Absolutely count on that “Place-men plural ““ 

Archived