C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow Barry Bennell, the serial football child coach abuser, is slated to be sentenced for further abuses of boys he coached having pleaded guilty to the charges. #MandatoryReporting of known + suspected abuse by personnel working in these settings is vital.

That last sentence.

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Notice they're going down the 'but we're a special case' route to getting the rules changed for Christie's isolation.

Why are you a special case? 'Because we just ur'.

Yes it seems like they are expecting him to get special treatment:

FOLLOWING today’s news regarding Ryan Christie, he has reiterated his adherence to all relevant protocols while on International duty.

In light of this, Celtic confirmed today that it aims to open dialogue with the Scottish Government and other authorities to fully understand the self-isolation procedures for those players who continue to deliver negative test results, as Ryan has.

Ryan said: “I am so disappointed by the events of today and the potential effects this could have on my country and club. As I have operated within these protocols for such a long time now, I am well aware of all the rules and social distancing from team mates has become the norm and something I have observed.

"The situation is very frustrating, particularly as I don’t believe I have done anything wrong.”

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes it seems like they are expecting him to get special treatment:

FOLLOWING today’s news regarding Ryan Christie, he has reiterated his adherence to all relevant protocols while on International duty.

In light of this, celtic confirmed today that it aims to open dialogue with the Scottish Government and other authorities to fully understand the self-isolation procedures for those players who continue to deliver negative test results, as Ryan has.

Ryan said: “I am so disappointed by the events of today and the potential effects this could have on my country and club. As I have operated within these protocols for such a long time now, I am well aware of all the rules and social distancing from team mates has become the norm and something I have observed.

"The situation is very frustrating, particularly as I don’t believe I have done anything wrong.”

Should have kept Armstrong's cock out your mouth then ya wee poofy looking cunt.

Celtic, as a club, opening up discussions with the Scottish Government over this & Christie has said it's not his fault - he's done everything right.

That's it started already.

Shameless fucking bastards.

No-one's saying it's his fault.

It's not fair (on them) but was it fair on Czech Republic who had to play their C team against Scotland and lose? is it fair on Kilmarnock who had to forfeit 3-points the other night? was it fair on St Mirren who had their 3 goalkeepers out and had to get an emergency loan from Hearts for a one-off game? was it fuck.

It's not fair ya fenian cunts. 

Was it fair Rangers got the chance of contesting a title taken from them, the title given to their rivals and their rivals a chance to be within a game or two from getting handed 25-30 million? 

Fairness when it suits them.

I had to self isolate for being in contact with someone despite a negative test result. It wasn't my fault, still had to obey the rules like everyone else.

Cunt's only just found out he has it today and they're going out their way to bend the rules so he can play a game of football? Reeks. 

2 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

I had to self isolate for being in contact with someone despite a negative test result. It wasn't my fault, still had to obey the rules like everyone else.

Cunt's only just found out he has it today and they're going out their way to bend the rules so he can play a game of football? Reeks. 

They are horrible cheating wankers. 

10 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Actually replying to the nutters on there twitter, they'll be blaming it on us shortly.

In fairness, the nutters are right on this occasion. 

International football is one big giant waste of time. 

I know someone is going to quote me and try and say it's needed to add value to our players, more caps = more money, experience and all that nonsense. That's the last thing on my mind when Morelos comes back knackered about 35-hours before we play Celtic, Helander get's crocked in Sweden training or heaven forbid Ryan Jack tests positive for Covid after flying across Europe with Scotland and Kent (as an example) has to self-isolate for 14-days beacuse he mates around with him or whatever, is "never mind he's got another cap and that might net us another bit more money later down the line"

I'm not bothered about any of them. International football get's in the way of everything and I don't think it's ever made us loads more on a player to justify all the hassle. Does anyone think, for example, Morelos Colombian exploits have gave him his 20-million tag? or his goals in Europe for us instead? 

25 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

We should refuse to take the pitch if Christie is “cleared”

46 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Celtic, as a club, opening up discussions with the Scottish Government over this & Christie has said it's not his fault - he's done everything right.

That's it started already.

Shameless fucking bastards.

No-one's saying it's his fault.

It's not fair (on them) but was it fair on Czech Republic who had to play their C team against Scotland and lose? is it fair on Kilmarnock who had to forfeit 3-points the other night? was it fair on St Mirren who had their 3 goalkeepers out and had to get an emergency loan from Hearts for a one-off game? was it fuck.

It's not fair ya fenian cunts. 

Was it fair Rangers got the chance of contesting a title taken from them, the title given to their rivals and their rivals a chance to be within a game or two from getting handed 25-30 million? 

Fairness when it suits them.

Bypassing the SFA???  

Now you see who’s running the game here, and for who’s benefit.  

We really should refuse to take the pitch in the interest of the safety and welfare of our players 

Just now, coopsleftboot said:

Bypassing the SFA???  

Now you see who’s running the game here, and for who’s benefit.  

We really should refuse to take the pitch in the interest of the safety and welfare of our players 

That's a shout mate.

But, we've had many, many chances to go nuclear before on Celtic and Scottish football when they've been in the wrong, and us in the right.

We won't do shit.

Archived