C*ltc

47 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

Fuck that. There is no way I want him sacked that early. He must continue for the whole season. If they swap managers, they'll get a new manager bounce, plus they won't have that idiot any longer. 

It is not a given that even if they sack Lennon, that they would be able to get in a manager of what they would consider suitable caliber for them. The word has got out in football about the baggage they have swept and hidden away under their carpet, I would imagine that most agents will warn off their clients from THEM until the issue that cannot be spoken of is resolved one way or another.

They would have to get someone for whom the lure of the job would be too powerful to turn down, and despite the propaganda, not everyone out there in football world loves Ra Sellik and would be unable to resist if the offer came.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

It is not a given that even if they sack Lennon, that they would be able to get in a manager of what they would consider suitable caliber for them. The word has got out in football about the baggage they have swept and hidden away under their carpet, I would imagine that most agents will warn off their clients from THEM until the issue that cannot be spoken of is resolved one way or another.

They would have to get someone for whom the lure of the job would be too powerful to turn down, and despite the propaganda, not everyone out there in football world loves Ra Sellik and would be unable to resist if the offer came.

Seeing Lennon implode after we've won 55 would be almost as good as winning the title. 

It's been a fabulous weekend. It gives you such a range of emotions. Nothing quite like it!

But let's not get carried away. They cunts win every game they play outwith us. We need to do the same. No dropping points to the other clubs in our league. We can say they are shite and are struggling but they were top before yesterday. They will not drop many points outwith us.

We're realistically 1 point clear with better GD. They can win 8 or 9 games in a row. We always seem to draw 1 in every 5 or 6.

Let's keep winning and see what happens.

I just remember how i felt last year before the winter break and then look what happened. I suppose ill not be confident until we win the title.

5 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

We've been here before with people talking about difficult runs for them and easier ones for us.

I couldn't give a fuck what run of games they've got coming up and hope (and expect) Gerrard and the players to ignore that and focus on what ours is.

Build on yesterday's win, prove we can string a championship winning team run of wins together, and sit on top of the pile at the end.

That's all I care about.

Exactly mate.  My post above.

We lost to Hamilton at home last season. Let's just go 1 game at a time.

Gerrards reaction yesterday and post match v last time was night and day. He knows the script. Quiet but confident. And thats how we played.

12 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I was in bed yesterday and when I checked my fone at full time the fuckin Covid disappeared out my system for about an hour !! And smugness took over !

glad to hear it mate, you just take care of yourself

I want them to keep Lennon until at least the end of the season, IF we manage to topple their bid for 10 then imagine the hate he will get from them, he thinks it bad the hate he gets from us, they will be baying for his blood as the man who couldnt get them their holy grail of 10.

I want nothing less for him than everyones hatred, I want him to suffer from both sides of the divide so that he has no choice but to get the fuck out of this country and live in hiding for the rest of his life. Hate the man and everything he stands for.

7 hours ago, ExilledWeegie123 said:

I want them to keep Lennon until at least the end of the season, IF we manage to topple their bid for 10 then imagine the hate he will get from them, he thinks it bad the hate he gets from us, they will be baying for his blood as the man who couldnt get them their holy grail of 10.

I want nothing less for him than everyones hatred, I want him to suffer from both sides of the divide so that he has no choice but to get the fuck out of this country and live in hiding for the rest of his life. Hate the man and everything he stands for.

I’m hoping by the end of the season we have a clinically depressed Lennon living on pot noodles, no getting dressed and instead wrapping himself up in a duvet, muttering shite to himself.

He’s grilling a full packet of smart-price beef burgers and pours the fat into a glass, drinks it straight away then ritually throws the beef burgers which slap against the kitchen wall. Not one of them have stuck, and instead slide down the wall only to land in a burger pile on the ground. Lennon sighs in resignation.

There’s also newspaper cut-outs plastered all over the walls with a spider’s web of lengths of string attaching different newspaper stories. 

If you listen you can just hear a few words...

Conspiracy, establishment, cheating...

That would be fantastic imo

9 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

I was in bed yesterday and when I checked my fone at full time the fuckin Covid disappeared out my system for about an hour !! And smugness took over !

Hope you wear a mask when you post on here.

:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

12 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

But let's not get carried away. They cunts win every game they play outwith us. We need to do the same. No dropping points to the other clubs in our league. We can say they are shite and are struggling but they were top before yesterday. They will not drop many points outwith us.

Agreed that they will still win the majority of points out with us this season, but crucially I believe, so will we, the lesson of last seasons pathetic bottle crash must have been learned. Biggest difference is though that they have been struggling domestically so far with regards to their performances, they have probably already used up their get out of jail free cards for the whole season, chronic game management by the likes of ST J are not going to gift them last minute winners every week.

The scum are always harping on about how mentally fragile we are, with some justification after last season, but in the last 8.5 seasons they have been under no real pressure. Let us see how they handle having some actual competition whilst knowing that they are not in good form. Just a pity that their next game is the Sheep, I would quite fancy THEM dropping more points against any other team in the League than Aberdeen.

5 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Agreed that they will still win the majority of points out with us this season, but crucially I believe, so will we, the lesson of last seasons pathetic bottle crash must have been learned. Biggest difference is though that they have been struggling domestically so far with regards to their performances, they have probably already used up their get out of jail free guards for the whole season, chronic game management by the likes of ST J are not going to gift them last minute winners every week.

The scum are always harping on about how mentally fragile we are, with some justification after last season, but in the last 8.5 seasons they have been under no real pressure. Let us see how they handle having some actual competition whilst knowing that they are not in good form. Just a pity that their next game is the Sheep, I would quite fancy THEM dropping more points against any other team in the League than Aberdeen.

They'll get a tough time away from home against the likes of Hibs mate. They'll drop points and so will we. Reckon its down to the OF games,

i have a sneaking suspicion the pish stained alky rod stewart isn't even a real fan of theirs. he just uses them to stay relevant and in the media.

wouldn't surprise me at all if that was the case. it would go along with his attention grabbing antics - appearing drunk on tv drawing for the scottish cup & being a general pish-stained weirdo

Archived