C*ltc

Anyone with any social media presence needs to get this shared to a wider audience. As hard a read given the sickening depravity involved. 

Given this is in the public domain there is no legal reason that it should not be commented on by politicians and spread across the news daily. We need to keep pushing against the tarrier wall of protection that exists.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a tough read, absolutely shocking, I hope the victims get the recognition and compensation they deserve. We already know that the club was riddled, but to see it spelled out so clearly in the mainstream media takes it up a level:

"celtic Boys Club... for more than two decades it was also a magnet for paedophiles."

2 hours ago, wully said:

Boy just shared that on our group chat, I genuinely stopped reading it after the bit torbett invited them onto the bed.  Just not for me reading that shit. Fucking vile.

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

If only other news outlets would grow a set and report it eh 

The rebel have done bits but shied away. Their income from the scum greater than revenue generated by running more stories. 

Now the Guardian and Times are running it, the cat is out the bag in this wee republican shithole. 

Of all others I would love to see Sky run with it as a major story, I think its needed tbh to get the whole paedophile ring aspect exposed.

26 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The rebel have done bits but shied away. Their income from the scum greater than revenue generated by running more stories. 

Now the Guardian and Times are running it, the cat is out the bag in this wee republican shithole. 

Of all others I would love to see Sky run with it as a major story, I think its needed tbh to get the whole paedophile ring aspect exposed.

Can you imagine if that was our club or even hearts it wud be in every ffn page for at least 2 weeks !!!

it just shows there in Lawells pocket .

47 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

If only other news outlets would grow a set and report it eh 

I think there will be a tipping point when they will, but like you say it's through lack of baws that it's not been reported by many.

Those that are too scared or unwilling to publish anything much to do with this will jump onto the bandwagon soon enough to save face or to keep their own media relevance up.

Just remember the shouts for "freedom of the press" and how important it all is to society. They're quite happy to rummage through Steve Coogan's bin to get any kind of dirt on him - but they're not willing to take down that shite hole of a club to help irradiate paedophilia.

51 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

Can you imagine if that was our club or even hearts it wud be in every ffn page for at least 2 weeks !!!

it just shows there in Lawells pocket .

Try months mate .
If it was .We would have had padlocks on the doors already .Years ago

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

Boy just shared that on our group chat, I genuinely stopped reading it after the bit torbett invited them onto the bed.  Just not for me reading that shit. Fucking vile.

I got as far as the toy shop bit and stopped reading from there.

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

I got as far as the toy shop bit and stopped reading from there.

It's a hard read & nearly brought me to tears but it should be read. It's probably the most damning peice written so far covering everything we know so far. I truly believe the clocks ticking for these bastards. 

A) AC Milan keeper assaulted by a pitch invading scum supporter who was wholly to blame and brought shame on the shameless club

Or

B) The Paul Hartley version...

“We saw the keeper lying down at the time but it wasn’t until after the game you realised he’d hardly been touched.

It was more of a tickle than a slap but he made a heck of a meal of it for a guy at 6ft 5in.

“They were at it afterwards and were trying to get the points back. The fan was a bit excited but he went down like a deck of cards. It was mental!”

Utter cunts take responsibility for nothing. 

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

A) AC Milan keeper assaulted by a pitch invading scum supporter who was wholly to blame and brought shame on the shameless club

Or

B) The Paul Hartley version...

“We saw the keeper lying down at the time but it wasn’t until after the game you realised he’d hardly been touched.

It was more of a tickle than a slap but he made a heck of a meal of it for a guy at 6ft 5in.

“They were at it afterwards and were trying to get the points back. The fan was a bit excited but he went down like a deck of cards. It was mental!”

Utter cunts take responsibility for nothing. 

Hartley is correct the big man went down like he had just been shot but doesn't take away from the fact anything could have happened to him, it's not the fact they take no responsibility for me its more annoying that they are effectively allowed to do what they want and nobody from the media or anything will question it. 

I have no doubts if a Rangers fan done that to Dida we would be looking at a full stadium closure. 

5 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Hartley is correct the big man went down like he had just been shot but doesn't take away from the fact anything could have happened to him, it's not the fact they take no responsibility for me its more annoying that they are effectively allowed to do what they want and nobody from the media or anything will question it. 

I have no doubts if a Rangers fan done that to Dida we would be looking at a full stadium closure. 

Dida got stretchered off and had an ice pack iirc 😂 

9 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

A fan running onto the park and assaulting a player IS the story. Them trivialising it to discuss the severity of the contact is what they do.

Unless its Lennon holding his face when struck in the chest by a coin, Brown holding his face when Morelos arm hits his chest, a Hearts fan running to assault Lennon... then its all about the wrongdoer not the severity of the contact made.

A fan a bit excited ffs.

And yeah I too think we'd have got truly hammered for it. 👍

Archived