C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep winning, keep turning the screw - they'll collapse. 

Lennon will turn even more against his players they'll reciprocate, they'll clutch at any excuse they can and blame everyone but themselves. We'll be looking back at them as we stretch out a lead.

If this happens we'll win the league. 

Their always cheated never defeated attitude is what always held them back in the past - if we force them back into that we've won.

Celtic have a tough run of fixtures coming up:

- AC Milan (home)

- Sheep (away)

- Lille (home)

- Sheep (neutral venue)

- Sparta Prague (away) 

- Motherwell (away)

- Hibs (away)

They have a tough Europa group and hopefully they get turned over a few times, and comfortably.  All we need is one of those Scottish clubs to do us a favour and get any kind if result.  The pressure will really start to pile on Lennon and he can’t cope with it.  

45 minutes ago, Swally said:

Keep winning, keep turning the screw - they'll collapse. 

Lennon will turn even more against his players they'll reciprocate, they'll clutch at any excuse they can and blame everyone but themselves. We'll be looking back at them as we stretch out a lead.

If this happens we'll win the league. 

Their always cheated never defeated attitude is what always held them back in the past - if we force them back into that we've won.

That lot having to play last seasons Scottish Cup fixtures could backfire brilliantly.  It’ll allow us to open up a points gap again and they’ll have a fixture backlog.  As you say, Rangers need to keep winning, keep the pressure on, eventually they’ll collapse.  Ideally they’ll sack Lennon around January.

12 minutes ago, TMB said:

celtic have a tough run of fixtures coming up:

- AC Milan (home)

- Sheep (away)

- Lille (home)

- Sheep (neutral venue)

- Sparta Prague (away) 

- Motherwell (away)

- Hibs (away)

They have a tough Europa group and hopefully they get turned over a few times, and comfortably.  All we need is one of those Scottish clubs to do us a favour and get any kind if result.  The pressure will really start to pile on Lennon and he can’t cope with it.  

i'm hoping ac milan really fuck their confidence up ready for them going into the sheep game.

popcorn time 

2 hours ago, TMB said:

- AC Milan (home)

- Sheep (away)

- Lille (home)

- Sheep (neutral venue)

- Sparta Prague (away) 

- Motherwell (away)

- Hibs (away)

We've been here before with people talking about difficult runs for them and easier ones for us.

I couldn't give a fuck what run of games they've got coming up and hope (and expect) Gerrard and the players to ignore that and focus on what ours is.

Build on yesterday's win, prove we can string a championship winning team run of wins together, and sit on top of the pile at the end.

That's all I care about.

2 hours ago, TMB said:

That lot having to play last seasons Scottish Cup fixtures could backfire brilliantly.  It’ll allow us to open up a points gap again and they’ll have a fixture backlog.  As you say, Rangers need to keep winning, keep the pressure on, eventually they’ll collapse.  Ideally they’ll sack Lennon around January.

Sizeable amount wanting shot of him already .

2 hours ago, TMB said:

- AC Milan (home)

- Sheep (away)

- Lille (home)

- Sheep (neutral venue)

- Sparta Prague (away) 

- Motherwell (away)

- Hibs (away)

Coupled with the fact that in this next lot of fixtures all of our tougher games are at home: Aberdeen, Hibs, celtic, Livingston, Motherwell and only Killie away where we have struggled, it really is an ideal chance for us to put on some real pressure. 

2 hours ago, TMB said:

I hope not, I want the greeting faced bastard there at the end of the season blaming every cunt under the sun.

I am loving the stunned disbelief amongst the hordes at not just the result, but the comprehensive manner of our win. Many of THEM were very confidently predicting a 4 or 5 nil win for the Tramps, quite what they were basing these predictions on I am unsure, however the idea that they might not win the game, never mind lose did not seem to cross what passes for a mind of many of them.

Reading some of the posts on SM today has been simply joyous, best hangover cure ever.

12 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I am loving the stunned disbelief amongst the hordes at not just the result, but the comprehensive manner of our win. Many of THEM were very confidently predicting a 4 or 5 nil win for the Tramps, quite what they were basing these predictions on I am unsure, however the idea that they might not win the game, never mind lose did not seem to cross what passes for a mind of many of them.

Reading some of the posts on SM today has been simply joyous, best hangover cure ever.

They've lived in a bubble for years mate. An eclectic concatenation of events allowed them to live in the illusion for so long... it's just so beautiful to watch it burst. 

4 hours ago, TMB said:

Fuck that. There is no way I want him sacked that early. He must continue for the whole season. If they swap managers, they'll get a new manager bounce, plus they won't have that idiot any longer. 

Archived