Are we 10 wins from the title

A.T.G

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, aird said:

If we win all 8 games and they drop 2 more points upto the next old firm we can win it at Parkhead. 

Beat me to it.
We were needing the to drop 4 points between now and the 3rd Old Firm.
If they draw away to Livingston on Wed 20th, and we win our games in-between, then it could all be over by the 20th March.
Fingers crossed, I'd prefer to win across the city, or even the week before to force them to provide a guard of honour.

6 minutes ago, Electric Soup said:

Beat me to it.
We were needing the to drop 4 points between now and the 3rd Old Firm.
If they draw away to Livingston on Wed 20th, and we win our games in-between, then it could all be over by the 20th March.
Fingers crossed, I'd prefer to win across the city, or even the week before to force them to provide a guard of honour.

That wont happen!

4 minutes ago, Electric Soup said:

With their being no fans on the 20th March, I'd prefer the game before, St. Mirren at Ibrox on the 6th March.
So their players have to salute our achievement before kick-off at the old firm game.
But if fans were attending, I'd prefer a re-run of the 1999 shame game.

If there were no fans I suspect we'd still see something similar on the outside. My money would be on them trying to have the game stopped before it starts:lol:

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Why would they....we refused point blank when we beat them 2-0.....tbh I wouldn't want one from those beasty bastards anyway 

I asked the wee man if it were possible to have it won on time to get 2 guards of honour off the mad tramps:lol:

Archived