Are we 10 wins from the title

A.T.G

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've got 4 Mondays booked off work and I've still got no idea if I'll hit the right weekend when we actually win the league 🤣

Gonna need to start working holidays out! I work most weekends 😅 wouldnt want to miss the game that deicide things! And then another few for when we lift the title 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, King Jela said:

They'll drop 3 on Wednesday, could we still win it at the scum's place then? Uft, that would be fucking glorious. 

Securing 55 at the piggery in March to destroy the lurgan lard arse and a whole generation of tarriers. 

Sign me up. 

St mirren at home would be possible 

48 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I would fully except them to throw the game before so that didnt happen, they pulled something similar with Aberdeen so we'd be in third and not 2nd 

Yeah I wouldn't put it past them at all. If they did shows them up for the shite bags they are. 

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

Had a look at the scums fixtures and there is no chance they are winning all their games before they play us. 
Think they are away to Kilmarnock, Livingston, St Mirren and Dundee United before they play us plus they play the sheep twice.

Good chance it’ll be done by late February/beginning of March!

I don’t care when just as long as it happens but the end of February would be amazing especially if we can get by Antwerp and with no SC it would be all focus on the Europa Cup from March to May 😬🇬🇧😊

On 16/01/2021 at 19:39, BallochBear said:

That would be glorious. We can then all head to Ibrox in a socially distanced way of course for one HUGE celebration.

I would love the club to have some sort of GIFUY for the media to record 

A firework display of some type and some sort of pomp .Make sure we have something to remember the day by in years to come 

On 16/01/2021 at 21:22, RFCRobertson said:

Gonna need to start working holidays out! I work most weekends 😅 wouldnt want to miss the game that deicide things! And then another few for when we lift the title 

It’s win win then .We step on to their pitch as “Champions” And that would be glorious .Still prefer to actually win it at their dump though 

54 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I would love the club to have some sort of GIFUY for the media to record 

A firework display of some type and some sort of pomp .Make sure we have something to remember the day by in years to come 

A drone show like the one in edinburgh at the new year, club crest, 55, and stuff like that buzzing about ibrox or porkheid etc??

Just now, eejay the dj said:

With your IT skills mate , maybe you could show us some sort of video mokup for our perusal :lol:

I wish eejay......wonder if we could contact the company who did the Edinburgh job and find out what the crack would be and the cost would be........ do you think we could do a go fund page?????????

Seriously!

3 minutes ago, qwerty said:

I wish eejay......wonder if we could contact the company who did the Edinburgh job and find out what the crack would be and the cost would be........ do you think we could do a go fund page?????????

Seriously!

Maybe if it wasn't me that started it mate :p: It would be shot down in  a heartbeat from any suggestion from me

Hope the club have something up their sleeves though 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Maybe if it wasn't me that started it mate :p: It would be shot down in  a heartbeat from any suggestion from me

Hope the club have something up their sleeves though 

Me to, Mega excited and need to work out the timeframe to come up the road to attend a socially distanced sash bash party

5 minutes ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

would it not be nice to see the  faces if the league was stopped and handed to us . i dont want that but the reaction would be great.

There’d be a certain kind of ironic satisfaction to that but nothing like the full on Fkn Yaldi Party Conga Smoke Bombs Fireworks we’re gonna give it when we win it fair & square. 
So it’s the later got me thanks. 

9 minutes ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

would it not be nice to see the  faces if the league was stopped and handed to us . i dont want that but the reaction would be great.

Na, mate. I don’t want a tainted title handed out in a boardroom like theirs with a * next to it.

I want a fully merited, earned league championship and for them to suffer every single remaining minute of every game whilst we close in on, and eventually win, it.

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I think we will win it before we meet the filth. Not won a game this month.

They are falling apart on and off the park. I want us to win all of our games and beat them by as many points as possible. Rub it right in. 

when it was sugested last year that gers mathematicaly could still win the league we got laughed at,well who laughing now?

Archived