Will Dave King go down as one of our all time greats?

Ariel Ortega

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Ariel Ortega said:

Compared to what we had before, where literally everything was getting sold off and we were complete and utter garbage on the park, I don’t think his errors are that big. 

Pedro, Murty, going for McInnes and the handling of Mike Ashley are all pretty significant fuck ups IMO. 

Sorry but not for me. From the day King urged creditors to reject our CVA that i am afraid was that for me.  The rejection of that CVA put the very club itself at risk,as well as leading to years of misery and battering from all sides. It left our club wide open to be pillaged by all sorts. I  am grateful to King for stepping back in but a Rangers great? Not for me i'm afraid.

On 16/01/2021 at 22:08, slimjim1690 said:

I wonder if we would be saying this if McInnes hadn't shat the bed, fortunately it led to getting Gerrard in the door, fine margins, still in saying that I still say thank fuck for Dave King.

Dread to think what mess we would be under McInnes  considine in defence ? Stevie May up front ? Best thing to happen to us him rejecting us .

On 17/01/2021 at 08:05, scottyscott1963 said:

Remember being at the AGM when Somers was setting out the agenda for the meeting, in the gazeebo on the pitch,and just wanted to invade the pitch when he said "you get to say whatever you want when you're chairman at Rangers"

Dave King saved us from the thieves and charlatans who just came and went at their leisure,and i will put money on that the chubster from sports direct wished he had never taken him on.

Me personally am eternally grateful to Dave King,and hope that his contribution is recognised by the club,and by some on here who hated him.

That one and the other in the Main Stand - fucking baltic is what I remember 😄

Archived