Kemar Roofe charged by SFA (2 Match Ban Confirmed)

CooperSF

For me, the club need to let Gerrard go for it on this one!! He would create the most exposure & be 10x more effective than a statement from the club. He’s already shown he has an opinion following his calls for consistency! 

Also makes more sense to do it now while we’re on top & winning! Although, I fully expect for us to roll over and let it continue, or at very best produce one of those hard hitting statements where we take digs at folk & everyone thinks it’s amazing, only for us to not follow it up! 

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

May as well just give Michael Stewart a black shirt & whistle. The refs are now irrelevant.

Add them cunts at Sky with it too. How many replays did we see of the challenge on Roofe? How many replays did we see of Duffys reckless challenge of Kent?

They are all complicit. Corrupt cunts.

Just now, scottyc06 said:

For me, the club need to let Gerrard go for it on this one!! He would create the most exposure & be 10x more effective than a statement from the club. He’s already shown he has an opinion following his calls for consistency! 

Also makes more sense to do it now while we’re on top & winning! Although, I fully expect for us to roll over and let it continue, or at very best produce one of those hard hitting statements where we take digs at folk & everyone thinks it’s amazing, only for us to not follow it up! 

100% agree to release our hounds on this one. Have to go to other media outlets that ain't BBC Scotland or Sky.

6 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

I don't think he can go for this one.  Looking at the challenge, it is pretty awful. Worse than Alfie's.

He will miss the next 2 matches, irrespective of competition, so he will miss one of the Europa cup games. They really do hate us, we might even be able to improve the co-efficiency more but it’s a race to the bottom for fenians, always has been always will be, born losers. 

1 minute ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Roofe will be cited but it wont go further if anything they might change the yellow into a red and he will receive a 1 match ban.

I think you’re right, it will end up in a one match ban no matter how they get to it.

7 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

He's said we're deliberately cutting out all the public noise and doing our challenging in the background. Gerrard isn't interested in going at the authorities publicly 

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

He will miss the  next 2 matches, irrespective of competition, so he will miss one of the Europa cup games. They really do hate us, we might even be able to improve the co-efficiency more but it’s a race to the bottom for fenians, always has been always will be, born losers. 

Its not EL. The authorities here don't have jurisdiction over that.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its not EL. The authorities here don't have jurisdiction over that.

Hope your right this is from Morelos charge “Outcome: Admitted: 2 match mandatory suspension, effective immediately to the player's Recognised Team's next 2 matches, irrespective of competition”

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Hope your right this is from Morelos charge “Outcome: Admitted: 2 match mandatory suspension, effective immediately to the player's Recognised Team's next 2 matches, irrespective of competition”

Domestic competition it'll be, the ones they control.

Archived