Nae Morelos, nae party

King Jela

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Could have had Ronaldo up too today and wouldn't have mattered. Game was lost in midfield and it showed when Jack and Davis came on how much the game changed.

And full backs out of position when the other team attacks. 

19 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

What would Morelos have done today any different than Itten?

This full season he’s been shocking at holding the ball up and hardly scoring any goals 

I like the wee guy but it’s like a fucking cult of people that think he does absolutely nothing wrong 

We’ve scored 5 goals in 4 away games, Morelos with two to win at Aberdeen and the winner at Hibs.

He’s not the problem, the players behind him are.

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Could have had Ronaldo up too today and wouldn't have mattered. Game was lost in midfield and it showed when Jack and Davis came on how much the game changed.

It’s the same players letting us down away from home in every game.

How the fuck can Kent and Aribo keep getting picked?

Just now, BlueAvenger said:

We will struggle again next week without Morelos. 

You forgot to add "his own fault" to save you from a few angry teplies. 

Point is, we've got enough evidence now that we're lacking up front without him. Itten and Roofe in lone striker roles doesn't seen to be the answer to that.

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We’ve scored 5 goals in 4 away games, Morelos with two to win at Aberdeen and the winner at Hibs.

He’s not the problem, the players behind him are.

Recently he has been on form in front of goal, I was talking about the season as a whole

But you’re absolutely right on the second part, if the midfield is gash and your creative players aren’t doing anything what are you expecting the striker to do. Baffling how anyone comes away from that game thinking aye we really missed Morelos there when we didn’t create one chance for our striker

Just now, GA1972 said:

Recently he has been on form in front of goal, I was talking about the season as a whole

But you’re absolutely right on the second part, if the midfield is gash and your creative players aren’t doing anything what are you expecting the striker to do. Baffling how anyone comes away from that game thinking aye we really missed Morelos there when we didn’t create one chance for our striker

Of course we miss Morelos, he’s or best striker by a mile.

16 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’s the same players letting us down away from home in every game.

How the fuck can Kent and Aribo keep getting picked?

In the flip side mate, Both of them looked the more likely to score and had our only chances 

45 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Morelos impact is miles overstated on here especially this season. Itten done exactly what Morelos does all day long. The problem today was Kent Aribo and Hagi being absolutely shocking, with Kamara and Zungu absolutely anonymous in the middle. 

Fuck all to do with Morelos

What about St Johnstone on Wednesday and old firm? 

42 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

What would Morelos have done today any different than Itten?

This full season he’s been shocking at holding the ball up and hardly scoring any goals 

I like the wee guy but it’s like a fucking cult of people that think he does absolutely nothing wrong 

there’s definitely a cult feel about some for Alfredo which is bizarre 

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I blame Gerrard for the poor team selection and lack of motivation but there's no excuse for being that out of position in the dying seconds. 

Tav has always been like that it's in his game sadly. 

I look at it as a point gained because we were dreadful today. 

Can't rotate until it's over, that's a lesson Gerrard needs to heed. Fuck europe

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Tav has always been like that it's in his game sadly. 

I look at it as a point gained because we were dreadful today. 

Can't rotate until it's over, that's a lesson Gerrard needs to heed. Fuck europe

I thought he'd cut that bit if his game out. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me 800 times later, shame on me. 

Archived