Anxiety

Rlm

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How's your anxiety now troops? 🤣🤣🤣

Scandalous behaviour...what's ross county playing at lol!!!...fuckin love them Highlanders!!!

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Aye get it up wee Ben Ten 😅 they're fucking nutters man they just believed it was all going to fall into their lap, just shows how shite a club they are that they couldn't take advantage of the biggest advantage in football history

Just seen the score at Ross County. :lol:

My anxiety has improved greatly since I saw that score. :coolio:

2 hours ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Exactly mate when we are all gone and a new generation of Rangers fans are here they will read the history books and read what took place. Feel sort of lucky that we where there for the fall and rebuilding of our club.

Mr Struth's quote about days of adversity and coming back stronger are so prophetic man 😉😁👍

2 hours ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Exactly mate when we are all gone and a new generation of Rangers fans are here they will read the history books and read what took place. Feel sort of lucky that we where there for the fall and rebuilding of our club.

We are very lucky to be a part of it, I'm gutted i won't be home for it

But I was watching a video on YouTube about Bury and Leyton Orient, clubs that had troubles similar to ours that might never see a real way back to their former days

Its a testament to the greatness of our Club and the fans that we've managed to get where we are today, not many clubs return from the brink,  and even less return to take back what was theirs. But we have. And they probably won't give us the credit for it, but we know and so does everyone else. And the fact we've done it all alone with everything against us makes it even sweeter

No Surrender

Archived