***** The Official Rangers vs St Mirren Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

As if that prick cares about us all he’s doing is trying to get us into trouble with his pishing down our backs and telling us it raining. 

Yes he is a Sturgeon cult follower :germanuncle:  

As if Scotland fans would have anything to celebrate outside a stadium, you have to win something first.  :pipe:

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Brilliant to see what it means to the players 

Particularly Kamara and Aribo who you don’t really see getting too worked up on the pitch 

Made up for big Goldson as well, I’ve given him a fair amount of stick but he’s been an absolute colossus from the word go this season. 

Just now, AGM_72 said:

Legends. Every single one of them. Stood up when it mattered and delivered, what is for me, the most important title in our history. 

100%, this full squad & staff should be in our Hall of Fame 

1 minute ago, AGM_72 said:

Legends. Every single one of them. Stood up when it mattered and delivered, what is for me, the most important title in our history. 

Totally agree.

I watched 9 in a row. What a team that was.

This squad of players and management team are just about to surpass that great achievement.

We are on the verge of thrashing the dhims in March by about 20 points + 

Living the dream!!!

We’re going to get some huge offers for some of our players this summer but I honestly don’t see any of them wanting to leave. They love each other, love the fans, love the coaches, love the manager, love the stadium. And will be getting a stab at the CL next season. Can’t see anyone going unless we want them to

Archived