Date: 6th of March

Venue: Ibrox Staidum

Kick off: 15:00 (3:00pm)

On RTV and RTV Audio

Recent Forms:

Rangers - W W D W W W

St Mirren - L D D D D W

Team News: 

The Manager will be on the side lines for this one.

Tavernier, Roofe, Jack and Balogun are out injured. 
Patterson, Zungu and Bassey still could be up in the air should they be citied for Covid guideline breaches. 

My Opinion:

So out last game at ibrox before the split has arrived, and its against 6th side St Mirren who have apart from their recent win against bottom side Ross County have had rotten luck recently and bottom 6 could beckon for them. 

Our boys fought hard and ugly against a well drilled and physical Livi side as well as a poor refereeing performance by John Beaton but we move on to our home ground where many teams have came to our fortress and failed to make us drop points, and this is a mentality that shouldn't be changing this weekend.

This weekend is positively huge, as gaining these 3 points will see us 1 single point away from being mathematical champions and a finish to a long long journey. There is a lot to play for this weekend. 

In addition to this, should celtic fail to win against Dundee Utd at Tannadice, we will be crowned champions this very weekend boys. It's so very very near. 

As a side note, St Mirren and Dundee utd are separated by 4 points, so theres a lot to play for for these two teams, the difference between a top 6 and bottom 6 finish is at stake.

My Team:

McGregor

Patterson Goldson Helander Barasic

Davis Arfield Kamara

Hagi Morelos Kent

3-0 win, 3 points

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why Hagi didn't come on against Livi but I expect him to replace Arfield who has been very average in the 3 games since returning from injury.

Apart from that, same team and hopefully a couple of injured returnees make the bench.

McLean is the ref.

8 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Rangers fc vs St Mirren

Match day 32

On RTV and RTV Audio

Recent Forms:

Rangers - W W D W W W

St Mirren - L D D D D W

Team News: 

Patterson, Zungu and Bassey still could be up in the air should they be citied for Covid guideline breaches. 

My Opinion:

So out last game at ibrox before the split has arrived, and its against 6th side St Mirren who have apart from their recent win against bottom side Ross County have had rotten luck recently and bottom 6 could beckon for them. 

Our boys fought hard and ugly against a well drilled and physical Livi side as well as a poor refereeing performance by John Beaton but we move on to our home ground where many teams have came to our fortress and failed to make us drop points, and this is a mentality that shouldn't be changing this weekend.

This weekend is positively huge, as gaining these 3 points will see us 1 single point away from being mathematical champions and a finish to a long long journey. There is a lot to play for this weekend. 

In addition to this, should celtic fail to win against Dundee Utd at Tannadice, we will be crowned champions this very weekend boys. It's so very very near. 

As a side note, St Mirren and Dundee utd are separated by 4 points, so theres a lot to play for for these two teams, the difference between a top 6 and bottom 6 finish is at stake.

My Team:

McGregor

Davis Arfield Kamara

Hagi Morelos Kent

3-0 win, 3 points

Great match thread mate 👍 👍 I also think we'll win 3-0 🔴🔵🇬🇧

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Not sure why Hagi didn't come on against Livi but I expect him to replace Arfield who has been very average in the 3 games since returning from injury.

Apart from that, same team and hopefully a couple of injured returnees make the bench.

McLean is the ref.

I think the Gaffer doesnt like making changes when he does see postive play happening, like why upset a good thing.

But he did change Arfield so we could maybe even see Hagi starting ahead of Arfield, and him playing that kind of role? Then bring him on later in the game to marshall the midfield 

13 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Rangers fc vs St Mirren

Match day 32

On RTV and RTV Audio

Recent Forms:

Rangers - W W D W W W

St Mirren - L D D D D W

Team News: 

My Opinion:

My Team:

McGregor

Davis Arfield Kamara

Hagi Morelos Kent

3-0 win, 3 points

Good to see you're back on match thread duty bud. 

5-0 pumping, Alfredo hat-trick. 

1 minute ago, southcoastbear said:

Wonder if there will be one last swipe at us by the SFA and that puppet of liewell's.

Gerrard touchline ban?

Patterson and bassey banned ?

Trying anything to stop us winning at their midden.

Guess what, it's no going to work lads, too late.:mutley:

Probably get their notice this week but the hearing won't take place until next week at the earliest.

SFA are going to open a can of worms with this one.

7 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Wonder if there will be one last swipe at us by the SFA and that puppet of liewell's.

Gerrard touchline ban?

Patterson and bassey banned ?

Trying anything to stop us winning at their midden.

Guess what, it's no going to work lads, too late.:mutley:

Gerrard definitely banned im sure since he was carded

Patterson, zungu and Bassey might be okay depending when they get citied but I think given theres only 2 days till the next game it should be okay (especially if appealed) 

Even if we dont win at theirs, it's still a single point from 5 games needed and celtic cant drop a single point either. 

More so, its a big ask for a toiling and managerless celtic side to beat a unbeaten in the league Rangers (of course should we beat st mirren but considering we've concided 2 goals and scores 40+ i dont think thatll be much an issue) and even after all of that, they would need to beat our goal difference, having 6 or so games to net over 20 goals 

Scott Wright and Hagi in for Arfield and Aribo.

2-0 win.

I’ll say it again, Joe Aribo must be fucking magic in training because that’s now 3 positions he’s played in last month and i still have no idea what he’s supposed to bring to team.

4-0 stroll. With Buff and Aribo both scoring a double. 

Then go out for a long walk on Sunday leaving my phone at home and find out if we are Champions when we return or if we need to wait until we scud the scum. 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Scott Wright and Hagi in for Arfield and Aribo.

2-0 win.

I’ll say it again, Joe Aribo must be fucking magic in training because that’s now 3 positions he’s played in last month and i still have no idea what he’s supposed to bring to team.

Did you miss the Dundee Utd game? :lol: 

11 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Rangers fc vs St Mirren

Match day 32

On RTV and RTV Audio

Recent Forms:

Rangers - W W D W W W

St Mirren - L D D D D W

Team News: 

My Opinion:

My Team:

McGregor

Davis Arfield Kamara

Hagi Morelos Kent

3-0 win, 3 points

Happy that you and only you do these Robo👍👍

Archived