***** The Official Rangers vs St Mirren Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

15 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I'll say it now....we are the fuckin 55 times Champions ! 

We have both been extra cautious in the run up mate, but we are all different, but yes we can say that is it over and it is fantastic. :cup:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

I'm approaching 70 and feared I'd never see us win another title so can you imagine how emotional I'm feeling.  WATP GSTQ NS 

I posted it before my brother but my auld man who has just turned 70 told me a wee story about a conversation he had with his pal in their bowling club, his pal asked if we would ever get back and my auld man replied absolutely yes but we probably won't see it, well you fucking will see it Billy boy, and a happy 50th wedding anniversary as well to you and my wee ma, what a year for you sir. 

Just now, They Gnu said:

I’m in fuckin bits.

I'm not, but I will be at some point. I'm still in the " doesn't feel real" stage. 

I'll break either once it's official or when I see Tav lift that trophy into the blue skies above Ibrox.

My brother in law who had a massive stroke a few years ago and is now confined to a wheelchair and is very confused at times his memory isn’t the same either but my sister will be making sure he knows it’s 55 🇬🇧🎉🇬🇧🎉🇬🇧😁

Changing channels there and came across BBC Sportscene when our players were going towards the gate. The commentary was

"Rangers after beating St. Mirren 3-1 going to celebrate with fans who MIGHT be outside Ibrox gate".

What a shower of absolute shite. Cannot even get the score right never mind the fact there might be fans outside celebrating.

Fuck BBC Scotland.

6 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

And I bet this is now belting out in a good few bears living rooms, Loyalist Charing Cross is getting treated to the Tune !! Well done Moody Blue !!! your the Man

1 minute ago, shotstopper said:

Changing channels there and came across BBC Sportscene when our players were going towards the gate. The commentary was

"Rangers after beating St. Mirren 3-1 going to celebrate with fans who MIGHT be outside Ibrox gate".

What a shower of absolute shite. Cannot even get the score right never mind the fact there might be fans outside celebrating.

Fuck BBC Scotland.

Fuck the BBC mate. This is our time. Nobody can sour it.

Archived