Fuck Bobby sandsĀ 

Fuck Neil Lennon

Fuck Billy McNeil

Fuck Martin oneill

Fuck roy keaƱe

Fuck Brendan Rodgers

Fuck Scott brown

Fuck Leigh Griffith'sĀ 

Fuck every single one of they bead rattling,mutant, child abusing fenian basturts.

We're gawna wi. Europa League an aw

Fucking yassssssssssssssssssss

Ā 

I just wanted to say thanks for letting me join in today its been a pleasure and I am so pleased for all of you let this be the beginning . I really only joined to congratulate you all I'll be off and leave you to enjoy this great day.

Love seeing the Union Jacks.

3 minutes ago, StevieGfan said:

I just wanted to say thanks for letting me join in today its been a pleasure and I am so pleased for all of you let this be the beginning . I really only joined to congratulate you all I'll be off and leave you to enjoy this great day.

Love seeing the Union Jacks.

šŸ¤£

Ā 

28 minutes ago, The Socrates. said:

Fuck the fucking pope

Fuck Bobby sandsĀ 

Fuck Neil Lennon

Fuck Billy McNeil

Fuck Martin oneill

Fuck roy keaƱe

Fuck Brendan Rodgers

Fuck Scott brown

Fuck Leigh Griffith'sĀ 

Fuck every single one of they bead rattling,mutant, child abusing fenian basturts.

We're gawna wi. Europa League an aw

Fucking yassssssssssssssssssss

Ā 

Oh an fuck sturgeon an aw

Got Rangers Radio on.

Phoned my Dad for the last time today about 10 minutes ago and we both ended up bubbling and laughing.Ā 

He started it by reminding me that when he was about to start his chemo last February and was at a very low ebb I grabbed him and gave him some words of encouragement and said "you need to fight Da... so youĀ can see 55"

Just typing that has got me tearing up again. So grateful to still have him and roll on May when I can actually be with him. I know others lost good Bears in the last 10 year.

Ā 

11 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Got Rangers Radio on.

Phoned my Dad for the last time today about 10 minutes ago and we both ended up bubbling and laughing.Ā 

He started it by reminding me that when he was about to start his chemo last February and was at a very low ebb I grabbed him and gave him some words of encouragement and said "you need to fight Da... so youĀ can see 55"

Just typing that has got me tearing up again. So grateful to still have him and roll on May when I can actually be with him. I know others lost good Bears in the last 10 year.

Ā 

Beautiful mate šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
nearly lost my auld man last year through a series of heart attacks, heā€™s not a football man but he raised me right and stories like your own are truely heart warmingĀ 

There's fireworks going off in leith, it's definitely the good guys.

I thought about buying them a few weeks ago or smoke bombs and thought I still had time, fuck you Rangers, won it too early.

Instead I have mental as anything blasting out

15 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Got Rangers Radio on.

Ā 

Brilliant mate, delighted for you. Unfortunately I lost my dad suddenly around 5 years ago. We went to the games together all my life šŸ‘

3 minutes ago, JWAC said:

There's fireworks going off in leith, it's definitely the goods guys.

I thought about buying them a few weeks ago or smoke bombs and thought I still had time, fuck you Rangers, won it too early.

Instead I have mental as anything blasting out

I ordered my fireworks from Pakistan and when they arrived it was a box full of nuts bolts screws ballbearings and a fuse..shud ov rang the fuckin bomb squad!!..scandalousĀ 

Archived