55th Title Victory Celebrations - The Fallout

KingKirk

18 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

Not us so it’s fine. Nothing to see!

/s 

https://Rangers.vitalfootball.co.uk/Rangers-snp-government/

Date: 17th March 2021 at 10:30am
Written by: Gavin Kelly

Rangers fans are many things, but apparently, in a surprising twist, they are now breaking the boundaries of science and accelerating the process by which Covid-19 trends can be reported.

For the last year we have been told that any measures taken by the respective governments and health services will only be able to be assessed after three weeks to ascertain their success, it now appears that this has shortened to one week after Scottish media reported that there has been an increase in cases due to the celebrations that followed Rangers title celebrations a little over a week ago.

Dr Gregor Smith, the Chief Medical Officer, was contradictory in the daily briefing when he revealed that there has been an “increase in cases”, as reported by The Daily Record:

“How closely we can associate that with the events of last weekend is at this stage difficult, but during the interviews the contact tracing teams are having with people who have tested positive, there are a small number who are revealing that they either took part in those celebrations or are involved in house parties that arose from those as well.

“What we are saying over the last few days is an increase in the number of cases that we’re associating with many of those areas, particularly with upticks across Lanarkshire, Glasgow city in particular, and parts of Ayrshire and Arran as well.”

The desperation to link Rangers fans with an increase in cases is as pathetic as it is misleading, there was no such reporting when celtic broke guidelines on an almost weekly basis, or during the summer when BLM protests were occurring.

What is a “small number”, one? Two? A hundred? We are told on a daily basis exactly how many cases there are in the country and Dr Smith would have known exactly how many people who he claims were “part of those celebrations” that had recently tested positive – so why not reveal this figure?

The sooner politics has nothing to do with football the better, using the national sport as a diversion from mores serious issues, failures of government and scandals in Holyrood is becoming more than a tad tiresome.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: “Around 4.30pm on Wednesday, 17 March, 2021, police received a report of a large crowd gathering within Kelvingrove Park.

“Officers are in attendance and are engaging with the members of the public.

"Those involved are heeding the police’s advice and are dispersing.

“There have been no arrests and no-one has been issued with a fixed penalty notice. Officers will continue to patrol the area.”

As per posts above, the reaction of Nippy, Swinney & Co. should be interesting.

Lets add John Hartson to the list of people impacted by 55. Get well soon John.

He said: “Let’s have some perspective, in the last ten years Celtic have done the quadruple-treble [and there was] no word of a guard of honour. It’s never been mentioned, so why do it now? I know Rangers have come back from the dead, come back from absolutely nowhere… it’s a brilliant achievement.

“A couple of years ago when Neil Lennon took his team to Ibrox and Celtic had already won the league, Rangers beat us and celebrated like they’d won the European Cup. I thought to myself ‘that is embarrassing, what are you celebrating?’ I hope Celtic take this on board and don’t do the same thing if they win.”

When host, Rob McLean, invited Hartson to listen to what Brendan Rodgers had to say about it. After the Rodgers clip played, the big Welshman had the bit between his teeth and let rip, “Well he knows about integrity and loyalty doesn’t he? What did he say there? Humility? Did he not walk out on Celtic? Right. That’s all I’m saying and I think a lot of Celtic fans would be saying the same.”

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

He said: “Let’s have some perspective, in the last ten years Celtic have done the quadruple-treble [and there was] no word of a guard of honour. It’s never been mentioned, so why do it now? I know Rangers have come back from the dead, come back from absolutely nowhere… it’s a brilliant achievement.

“A couple of years ago when Neil Lennon took his team to Ibrox and Celtic had already won the league, Rangers beat us and celebrated like they’d won the European Cup. I thought to myself ‘that is embarrassing, what are you celebrating?’ I hope Celtic take this on board and don’t do the same thing if they win.”

When host, Rob McLean, invited Hartson to listen to what Brendan Rodgers had to say about it. After the Rodgers clip played, the big Welshman had the bit between his teeth and let rip, “Well he knows about integrity and loyalty doesn’t he? What did he say there? Humility? Did he not walk out on Celtic? Right. That’s all I’m saying and I think a lot of Celtic fans would be saying the same.”

The bitterness is seeping out of Hartson. I'm loving the tarrier tears right now! Get it up them.

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

He said: “Let’s have some perspective, in the last ten years celtic have done the quadruple-treble [and there was] no word of a guard of honour. It’s never been mentioned, so why do it now? I know Rangers have come back from the dead, come back from absolutely nowhere… it’s a brilliant achievement.

“A couple of years ago when Neil Lennon took his team to Ibrox and celtic had already won the league, Rangers beat us and celebrated like they’d won the European Cup. I thought to myself ‘that is embarrassing, what are you celebrating?’ I hope celtic take this on board and don’t do the same thing if they win.”

When host, Rob McLean, invited Hartson to listen to what Brendan Rodgers had to say about it. After the Rodgers clip played, the big Welshman had the bit between his teeth and let rip, “Well he knows about integrity and loyalty doesn’t he? What did he say there? Humility? Did he not walk out on celtic? Right. That’s all I’m saying and I think a lot of celtic fans would be saying the same.”

I was at the 2-0 game he was talking about and he’s a lying fat prick as we weren’t celebrating like we win the European Cup.

The fat mess is another one who dished it out but can’t take it!

18 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

B0D039ED-BC90-47A3-81AD-A4EDFBE73A90.jpeg

so has anything been said by krankie or her sidekick or the sellick fan? 

all i heard on the radio was that people avoided fines or some shite. i hope the SNP mob have been getting tore into this lot. it's only fair :)

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

I was at the 2-0 game he was talking about and he’s a lying fat prick as we weren’t celebrating like we win the European Cup.

The fat mess is another one who dished it out but can’t take it!

if i remember right celtic were the team tying scarfs round goal posts, posing at the corner flag, stealing police hats, etc when they played us. yet we win and we're apparently celebrating a european cup? fs lol. if we do win europa they'll know all about it and their tears will be even sweeter!

21 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

The first minister of Scotland accusing Scottish citizens of lying without any evidence 

Ms Sturgeon said: "There has been a very small number of cases we think through the case management system associated with the gatherings at Rangers.

"There may be more - maybe people who were at that, if they have got the virus, they may not be saying they were at that, I don't know."

😂 anyone questioned should reply;

”I can’t recall what I was doing the night in question”

”my memory is vague on my whereabouts that night”

”I can’t remember if I was there”

She’s a wee arsehole.

19 hours ago, the goal machine said:

Did anyone hear anything in the media about the St Patrick’s Day gathering at Kelvingrove? Nope, didn’t think so. They must’ve all been there enjoying themselves.

1 hour ago, CR3 said:

Did anyone hear anything in the media about the St Patrick’s Day gathering at Kelvingrove? Nope, didn’t think so. They must’ve all been there enjoying themselves.

It was only young people don’t ya know 

Archived