55th Title Victory Celebrations - The Fallout

KingKirk

4 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

If that is the case then it smacks of both politics and a willingness to play down our achievements. 

I honestly believe the attitudes from the governing bodies would be completely different if they had won the league.

Everyone and the grannie would know this mate 😀

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sturgeon today

"No final decision has been made yet. I welcome the statements made by both Rangers and Celtic.

“Of course it was Rangers fans who were gathering a week ago."

Sturgeon after Sharkhead

"I don't care if you're a Celtic fan, a Rangers fan, Ayr United fan, no fan of football at all, anybody who attacks police officers is doing wrong and that is pretty despicable.

“I would say that across the board regardless of football or any other sporting affiliation."

13 minutes ago, the old guard said:

So the pubs open 17th May, one day after trophy day, who would have thought eh, fkn horrible wee cow. 

Same thing they shut the pubs right before the first tarrier game of the season and now they’re not opening until the seasons finished.

No coincidence I don’t think.

The first minister of Scotland accusing Scottish citizens of lying without any evidence 

Ms Sturgeon said: "There has been a very small number of cases we think through the case management system associated with the gatherings at Rangers.

"There may be more - maybe people who were at that, if they have got the virus, they may not be saying they were at that, I don't know."

31 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

The first minister of Scotland accusing Scottish citizens of lying without any evidence 

Ms Sturgeon said: "There has been a very small number of cases we think through the case management system associated with the gatherings at Rangers.

"There may be more - maybe people who were at that, if they have got the virus, they may not be saying they were at that, I don't know."

That’s scandalous if she said that 

And our supporters clubs should be on the attack with that shite 

Talking about hypocrisy with these shower of bastards 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

That’s scandalous if she said that 

And our supporters clubs should be on the attack with that shite 

Talking about hypocrisy with these shower of bastards 

She did say that and thank you for taking me off ignore I'm much obliged.

45 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

the fuckin cheek she's got, she has been accused of lying and didn't like it (don't know if she did but that's another discussion) and now she is accusing fans of lying without any evidence, hypocrisy at it's finest.

8 minutes ago, dbyst said:

the fuckin cheek she's got, she has been accused of lying and didn't like it (don't know if she did but that's another discussion) and now she is accusing fans of lying without any evidence, hypocrisy at it's finest.

SNP and hypocrisy go hand-in-hand

30 minutes ago, dbyst said:

Making accusations as serious as that and following it up with 'I don't know' is the type of shit you would expect to see on a blog or twitter etc, not a public comment from the first minister.

Are the government trying to give people a hint that if you want to gather publicly you have to be violent and attack people and the police?

Seems to the a much bigger uproar over our peaceful celebratory gathering than any of these anger filled protests that have happened in the past month or two

Archived