55th Title Victory Celebrations - The Fallout

KingKirk

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I installed the track & trace app as soon as it was available. I have an outdoors job involving lots of travelling which means I have to use supermarket facilities 2 or 3 times a day. So for nearly a year, I have been in close-ish proximity to hundreds of thousands of people & yet wee Krankie's app must think I have NEVER been close to a positive case. How come? ( My bluetooth & location are always on)

Interesting development for letting fans back in. If Sturgeon n co want the Euros in Hampdump then they have to show that fans will be in the games. Which in turn means they have to start putting plans in place very soon with trials etc.Ā 

Watch how certain teams won't be part of this....

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Interesting development for letting fans back in. If Sturgeon n co want the Euros in Hampdump then they have to show that fans will be in the games. Which in turn means they have to start putting plans in place very soon with trials etc.Ā 

Watch how certain teams won't be part of this....

There absolutely has to be movement on this soon. They are running out of league games to let fans back in, but I would imagine it will be the same as last time they allowed fans back in. A few hundred at the likes of Ross County or Aberdeen. We won't be allowed to, but I can imagine a team that will throw their hat into the ring...

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

There absolutely has to be movement on this soon. They are running out of league games to let fans back in, but I would imagine it will be the same as last time they allowed fans back in. A few hundred at the likes of Ross County or Aberdeen. We won't be allowed to, but I can imagine a team that will throw their hat into the ring...

They can throw their hat in the ring and their fans will probably not turn upĀ :lol:

Thing is UEFA are looking for far more than just a few hundred. Has to be in the thousands.Ā 

Another issue is that Hampdump ain't that great for segregation with the one tier. Wouldn't be surprised if the SFA are looking at switching venue to the towers of Torbett....

2 hours ago, ronniescu said:

I installed the track & trace app as soon as it was available. I have an outdoors job involving lots of travelling which means I have to use supermarket facilities 2 or 3 times a day. So for nearly a year, I have been in close-ish proximity to hundreds of thousands of people & yet wee Krankie's app must think I have NEVER been close to a positive case. How come? ( My bluetooth & location are always on)

Me too!

I'm in N.I. installed the app the day it came out, it's always on, and never a sniff!

thing doesn't work imo!

Talking about 20,000 at the FA Cup final. Scotlandā€™s figures are better than England but we can only meet one person if itā€™s on a rooftop on a Tuesday between 01.00 and 03.00 when thereā€™s a full moon and the month has an R in it as long as you have a pass signed by Jason Leitch, his wife, his kidsĀ and both his parents ffs.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

They can throw their hat in the ring and their fans will probably not turn upĀ :lol:

Thing is UEFA are looking for far more than just a few hundred. Has to be in the thousands.Ā 

Another issue is that Hampdump ain't that great for segregation with the one tier. Wouldn't be surprised if the SFA are looking at switching venue to the towers of Torbett....

ā€œWatch this spaceā€ wouldnā€™t surprise me

3 hours ago, ronniescu said:

Sure you have to be within bluetooth range for over a certain period of time. Don't know if it's the 15 minutes the government say it is but just because you brush past someone who says they've got a positive test doesn't mean it will ping off.

21 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

100pc that was the MO from the very start .The games were under threat before we won the league .

Games were under threat because this government fucking despise the thought of any crowds back. UEFA say either have fans or fuck off. Can see England picking up alot more games.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Games were under threat because this government fucking despise the thought of any crowds back. UEFA say either have fans or fuck off. Can see England picking up alot more games.

Maybe ,There was talk of Russia getting the whole tournament.That could be a possibility with the cases rising through Europe just now .There could be more than just Hampden ,Dublin and Bibao at risk of not being able to let fans in .

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

To be fair to them,Ā  they're quite good at rings.

15 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

A lot of rumours the final tarrier game of the season and trophy day will both be midweek after the split to avoid more celebrations, shite if true but think itā€™s a stick on if Iā€™m honest.

If that is the case then it smacks of both politics and a willingness to play down our achievements.Ā 

I honestly believe the attitudes from the governing bodies would be completely different if they had won the league.

19 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

A lot of rumours the final tarrier game of the season and trophy day will both be midweek after the split to avoid more celebrations, shite if true but think itā€™s a stick on if Iā€™m honest.

Sky won't have that so unless Sturgeon and her nazi mates force it through then Dungcaster will keep their biggest investor as happy as possible.

51 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Sounds class just take the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off work

Can just imagine all the confusion and anger amongst your average yes flag waving tartan Army member.

Sturgeon keeping the locks on the door at hampden for the first tournament Scotland qualify for a generation whileĀ big bad Westminster opens the doors for England fans to cheer on their team.

Ā 

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

Can just imagine all the confusion and anger amongst your average yes flag waving tartan Army member.

Sturgeon keeping the locks on the door at hampden for the first tournament Scotland qualify for a generation whileĀ big bad Westminster opens the doors for England fans to cheer on their team.

Ā 

Plenty room for Spin there.Ā 

7 hours ago, Mafeking St. said:

So the photographers who work for the MSM and attend every large group event in ScotlandĀ could not be Super spreaders?. Of course not, they work for the media

They are super liars .We know that much šŸ˜‰

Archived