The self loathing of a "Rangers Fan "

Lets go 55

I haven't got much time for wanks like that, but I don't link hearing some of the "loyalist" stuff. Simply not for me at all. I am a proud British Subject, I don't need to hear that drivel. Loyalist tapes on the bus to the football - fucking embarrassing sounding . The Sash is wonderful, but do I really need to hear songs praising wee neds? Nah, don't think so.

And before anybody gets their wee knickers in a twist, I don't give a shite.

Now, the Billy Boys, when given full voice, is wonderful. The source material is fucking embarrassing though, and I freely admit that and would take anyone to task who said otherwise.

55 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

I haven't got much time for wanks like that, but I don't link hearing some of the "loyalist" stuff. Simply not for me at all. I am a proud British Subject, I don't need to hear that drivel. Loyalist tapes on the bus to the football - fucking embarrassing sounding . The Sash is wonderful, but do I really need to hear songs praising wee neds? Nah, don't think so.

Now, the Billy Boys, when given full voice, is wonderful. The source material is fucking embarrassing though, and I freely admit that and would take anyone to task who said otherwise.

Some loyalist music is decent quality wise, but it’s like the U.V.F cut a deal with Casio keyboards the amount of them that are used in tunes 😂, sometimes wonder why their aren’t more loyalist singers or bands formed by people with actual musical talent.

1 hour ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Some loyalist music is decent quality wise, but it’s like the U.V.F cut a deal with Casio keyboards the amount of them that are used in tunes 😂, sometimes wonder why their aren’t more loyalist singers or bands formed by people with actual musical talent.

Oh man, that's it. 

My ears bleed.

I am not against songs about Loyalism, but in my opinion they should be about its glory, its benificence, the roots of our common purpose. Not about a ragtag bunch of chancers in paramilitary gangs.

1 minute ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Oh man, that's it. 

My ears bleed.

I am not against songs about Loyalism, but in my opinion they should be about the its glory, its benificence, the roots of our common purpose. Not about a ragtag bunch of chancers in paramilitary gangs.

Wonder if we could do a crowfunder to get van Morrison to do a loyalist album, he’s fond of loyalism I’ve heard 😂

3 minutes ago, tm91 said:

A lot of it I find fucking stupid yeah, but it's about protecting our own and the club. Plenty of Rangers fans are loyalists. I'm pretty left-wing, so obviously I'm not one for loyalism but I love Rangers, and they love Rangers, and that's all we need to have in common. We're a broad church - we don't all have to think the same.

People like this article's writer seem to support Rangers as it's a great cross they have to bear. You can support this club, disagree with the views of other fans, and still stand shoulder to shoulder with those fans. Handwringers like this cunt just want to get brownie points off bigots who will never like him unless he turns his cloak completely.

I think we sing from a similar hymn sheet. I'd never do down the club like this tosser, that's for sure.

1 hour ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Shut up.

2 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:

:marvin:

Archived